promoted

————————next morning—————————
Meg was awake first when she woke up she had Crowleys arms wrapped around her waist and she didn't mind at all. She smiled and rolled over so she was facing Crowley she kissed him witch made Crowley get up immediately. He opened his eyes to see Meg to inches from his face he then said "we have plans today sleeping beauty." She smiled and kissed Crowley again. She started to get up and said "I think my stitches can come out now." Crowley nodded and said "let me take them out I am the one who put them in." She smiled and nodded. Meg then took off her shirt so he could see the stitches. Even though she could have just pulled it up. Crowley ever so carefully took out Megs stitches. She winced a little bit but stayed calm. Meg was one strong demon. After Crowley was done with the stitches he noticed that Meg didn't have to take her shirt off but chose to. Meg then kissed Crowley intensely and he kissed back Crowleys tongue began to explore every corner of Megs mouth when there was a knock at Crowleys bedroom door. They broke this kiss and meg put her shirt back on. Crowley walked out and said "what do you want I will be there in A minute." They said okay and left then Crowley returned to Meg and said "hey I've got good news your being promoted." Meg smiles and said "to what" Crowley had a serious face then said " Meg I love you so that's why I'm asking if you will be the queen of hell." Meg let out a small squeal then said "I love you to Crowley of course I'll be your queen." They kiss for a bit then lay in back in bed together the whole day.

The end