Part 1 ending of V

"You already found me," Malfoy mumbled before kissing Clara. Surprised but in a way she felt something she has never felt before. The emotion behind his kiss with his luminous skin glowing from the fir and the moonlight, his lips on hers and all she could do was kiss back. It felt like the world had stopped and it wasn't a messy kiss like a kiss you did for the first time but a passionate kiss anyone who saw would wish have too with someone they loved. The love expressed through this one kiss opened them up and made them however question what would happen next. As they separated taking in deep breathes and booth looking down at the floor they wondered how this would change things, if things would change, and what would happen. Clara peaked at Draco as she tried reading his mind and it actually came a lot easier than it was before. Probably because of the strong felt emotions. She felt his confusion on what to do next not wanting to look to see rejection or pity, he had enough of that from some of the many girls who were willing to keep him company. Clara was disgusted by that but continued on. She could see him wanting to peak at her see her emotions he wanted to see if she would react with love or with hate, or want to end whatever is between them. He couldn't even think of losing her especially now. He took a much larger risk than she knew with her having a large target on her back if the dark lord ever found out. He knew it was best to let her go, to let her hate him and never want to see him again, but he couldn't also just let go, he knew he was selfish to hold her down without even knowing the dangers he placed her in but he so dearly needed someone to be there for him to not question him or betray him. He knew though she would most likely have heard the rumors most likely helping Potter and his group. However he could on wish for her to stay by his side.
Clara lightly sighed knowing full well that it was terribly wrong to read someone else's mind without permission. She just wanted to see what he wanted from that kiss. He looked at her surprised and confused. He questioned what this meant that she was afraid something would happen, tired of him what did that sigh mean?
"Draco I know that you have had kissed girls before and a kiss might not mean much to you but you should probably know that was my first kiss," Clara admits though she looked stern and stone cold with no expression.
"Oh, umm well I did mean it and it meant a lot if that helps. I hadn't realized I was your first kiss," Draco commented trying to be sincere.
"I don't think we could or should be in a relationship but I can't deny we have chemistry," Clara continued dissecting the situation.
"Right," Draco said with a bit of disappointment yet also some joy and hope.
"I, dearly care about you and I do wish to continue to get to know each other and become closer, but I don't think we are ready for a relationship," Clara finishes confidently.
"Right," Draco understood and put a small smile. All he really wanted for her to not leave his side. She gave him a small smile back. They both stared at the fire and with the swish of Clara's wand music came to lull them both to sleep. As the fire danced and the music played into the night thy both fell asleep peacefully. However before Clara fell asleep she made sure she entered into Draco's head before falling into a slumber and explored Draco's memories. 

Hello Readers,

So I know this is shorter than usual but there is more to this part don't worry. I hope you continue to enjoy and this brightens your day even just a little. Please vote, share, comment, follow, and be open. 

Infinity Star