∆Welcome with a Note∆

Howdy Y'all, It's me your gal. Is bacc to be a writerrrrr since Quarantine got me bored and I decided to go back with my work ass writer.

I have plans to fix my old crap of books because of the Cringes Works I did, lmao.

Question 1: What kind of Ships?
Answer: Like Author × Canon Character, Character × Character, Original Character (OC) × Character.

Question 2: What type of Story?
Answer: Like Fluff, It has cutest and wholesome stories ÙwÚ. Angst, It has sadness and dramaaaa with more drama ÒwÓ and Last but Not in the List, S m u t like Making Love and Sinner or Lust moment but Don't worry I'll put a mark warning with it!

Question 3: What Story can do?
Answer: Alternate Universe (AU), Crossover, LGBT Stories (I accept it but I'll try my best with it cause I respect them :) )

But Wait! There's a Rules! Cause some of them that makes me disappointed and mad to someone who make this happen.

1. Fighting at the Other Ships: Listen you keep telling the people like this "No! This (Ship Name) is better than (Other Ship)! You should ship mine!" Like dude respect it please

2. Disgusted to Other People's Ship: It's like a Child who was disgusted to people's ship like "Ewww! That's not how they do it!" Like Seriously, are you a kid or something?

3. Hating People's Ship: It's like a 10 year old or 13 year old saying like "I hate (ship name) they're not deserve to be together!!" Can't you freaking not? That's super disrespectful you doing.

Listen if you make this happen to this book cause I have to block someone if you disrespect to people's ship.

I respect all ships and You need to Respect it like a lot.

Also to the Next Page is Request Sheet! Since People just commented request in Random chapters that makes me like I dunno try to find them ugh-.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

•AnnIsAmazing•