7. Normaline AU | A Whisker Away pt.1: How it Starts?

So Thanks  IloveJikook146 for the idea!
I never get over for this Anime Movie so much, I was planning to make this for Series Imagine AU.

Sometimes, I was having writer's block or something here in real life.

I'm gonna go the next Part of This AU!

If you guys don't know what is "A Whisker Away" It's an anime movie Netflix.

Some parts I didn't not do like the same in The movie, so I might gonna change it tho

It's really good and I been crying some parts made me Emotional, oof. I recommend to watch it but it has English dub too.

•AnnIsAmazing•

• • • • •
Couple: Norman Babcock (ParaNorman) × Coraline Jones (Coraline)
• • • • •

- - - - - - - - - -

Warning:  None

- - - - - - - - - -

Norman's Pov

It's Christmas Day, Me and My family is having a celebration of Christmas day with their friends.

I was on the kitchen to avoiding them and was super anxious cause I never get used to see a lot of people.

"Hey Norman, Your cousins wanted to see you that how you doing and they're hoping to hangout with you." Dad said while looking at me, I'm not giving eye contact at him but My cousins always make fun of me so much when we were kids.

"Yeah, More like they always teased me so much and Bullying me. Also just stop forcing me to meet everyone after I defeated The Witch back day" I said, glaring while headed to the back door of the house as ignoring my dad or my mom while they're calling me.

After Minutes, I'm walking alone at the forest as Wrapping my arms around myself to warmth cause I left my jacket at home.

"I Hate This. I hate this stupid world" I said to myself while rubbing my hands together for warmth. "I hope the world ends soon" I said to myself.

But Suddenly I noticed Someone, It's a guy. He's fat but He was wearing a coat and hat.

He was smoking and I saw the Cat Masks hanging, I think He's selling a Japanese Masks.

"Welcome, Would you like to try one on?" He asked to me. The Wind blows and My eyes widen.

And That Day, The Mask changed my life.

Past Months.

I was running so fast while I saw Neil and Ann as I walked to them.

Yeah, It's me Author Chan. I was put myself there tho - Author's Note

I'm smiling at them "Ann! Neil!!" I said happily and walks to them.