1. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt.1 : Meeting Each other

Hewoo it's me again UwU
And I had this fanfic by My gal's idea and I love it omg.

This Fanfiction is gonna be Like Series cause I have like plots in my mind lmao

I ship myself with Leo Kliesen AF (I don't know what is wrong with me lol, help)

Before you Ask, Who is Leo Kliesen? Leo is from Tekken (Fighting Video Game) but if you know Leo, You probably said it like "Wait! Leo is a Female/Male!"

I get it, Just Respect What Leo's Gender is and I respect it but this Imagine is gonna be Male! Leo and Me, I hope you enjoy it lol

•AnnIsAmazing•

• • • • •

Couple: Ann Flores (Me aka Author) × Male! Leo Kliesen (Tekken)

- - - - - - - - - -

Warning: None

- - - - - - - - - -

Ann's Pov

I woke up while I stretching my arms up and get off from my bed to be ready for my school. Aka School is hell and it makes me stress like a lot.

I remembered back day that I was on the field trip with my classmates but It turns out even bad.

But I try to forget that event after I head down I saw Juliet is talking Someone which is A boy and He had my same age.

"Oh you're awake!" Katie said as smiling at me. "Hmm? Oh yeah, Wait you're going to school already?" I asked and She shakes her head "No this is Emergency Mission, I wish we could eat together but Missons got me busy a lot" She groans in annoyance and pouting at me.

I giggled and pats her head "Don't worry, Just do your best and we can hang out together if you, Kate and Rose have free time" I replied and Katie gives me a tight hug before grabbing her backpack which is her suit "Thankies! Oh! Pancakes and Bacons are ready cause Me and Uncle Newt just made them, just eat well!" She said while before left.

Actually They found me I was bruised so much on the street cause I was Runaway from my terrible life but Some guys beat me up for no reason but They rescue me and treat like I'm their family member.

After I take a breakfast and I help Newt aka Juliet's husband, washing dishes "Hey Uhm...Newt who's that boy that Juliet was talking earlier?" I asked and looked at him "Oh the boy? I don't know him but She says your bodyguard" Said Newt.

Hold up, Bodyguard?! My first time having a Bodyguard?!

"Y-You Serious?!" I said and He nodded "Yeah but Remember back day that you almost got kidnapped by those Gang?" He said and I nodded slowly. "yeah but it still haunts me" I said sadly. Newt rubs my back for comfort and giving me a soft smile.

"Don't worry about yourself but Lucky you have a Bodyguard to keep an eye on you" He said and I smiled little as nods.

"Ann! Can you come here?" Juliet said coming from the Living room "Oh you need help with that? I can put the plates on the shelfs" I said kindly.