9. Floriesen | Blue Rose pt. 1

So in part 2 of chapter of blue rose will be spicy as heck.

God why-

Let's just say, Me and Leo will be age up 19 to 20 in here this Imagine.

Don't ask, why I made this. My mind went too far and I can't handle it *sweats nervously*

•AnnIsAmazing•

• • • • •

Couple: Ann Flores (Me aka Author) × Male! Leo Kliesen (Tekken)

- - - - - - - - - -

Warning: swearing known strong language

- - - - - - - - - -

Ann's Pov

Today is a fireworks festival in Japan, Xiaoyu wanted me and Leo to invite to join it. But can't say no to that, but The Worst thing is

I have a fear of Fireworks.

It's been few months, That Me and Katie with her family to taking a vacation on Japan. It was actually fun a lot.

But I have a backup to ignoring it, I brought my headphones to put it on my backpack.

Katie was fixing my hair and She looked at me through the mirror, That she sees me I'm having a thought.

"Thoughts again?" She asked and I snapped out from my mind as I looked at her "H-Huh? Yeah" I nodded, giving a small smile.

"Look, If you don't want to go. That's okay, We can call Leo and Xiaoyu to-" "No, I don't want to. I just have to face my fear even I'm still scared, I have to try and bonding with others." I said

"You sure?" Said Katie

"Positive, I'm sure"

"Okay, We're done" She said while finished my hairstyle and getting my kimono from my closet, that I bought it from online shop.

"Wow! This Kimono is so beautiful! I'm glad you pick this one!" She smiled while looking at it.

"Yeah" I smiled "So Let's do the makeover!"

"Noooo" I said in dramatic in defeat "Yesss!" She giggled while looking at me.

3rd Pov

After Minutes, Leo is with others arrived at the festival the girls are wearing kimonos too During festival.

"Where's Ann? She's supposed to be here!" Xiaoyu said while looking around to find her "I'm sure, She's here! We can't just wait and-"

"Yo!"

They voice Coming from Kate, The others looked at the Thompson Twins as walked to them "Where's Ann?" Leo asked "Rose texted me that she's with her! Probably buying something!" Katie said while dialing Rose's number.