5. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt. 3: School Fight? School Fight.

Okay this Chapter is gonna super long ass cause I was thinking for the next chapter like fluff or something like that? :O

Also I found This Names Idea for bullies Names. If this is actually your name, I'm so sorry ;-; and this is an only fan story please. I'm so sorry about this

So I hope you liked it and I'll continue this Series oof-

•AnnIsAmazing•

• • • • •
Couple: Male! Leo Kliesen (Tekken) × Ann Flores (Aka Author Chan)

- - - - - - - - - -

Warning:  Fighting and A lot of Swearing means Strong Languages :O but also long chapter.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ann's Pov

It takes few months cause Me and Leo are getting along together. Sometimes the thiefs got my backpack or my stuff while Leo just catch them and returning my stuffs, I thank for him so much.

But things get really different right now. We're having great time so much.

"Earth to Ann?" A voice said while I snapped out from my thought as I noticing still holding a dork and Rose giving me a worried look.

"You seem zone out for Minutes, are you alright?" She asked and I nodded "Uh...Y-Yeah...sorry I just thinking something" I replied while I take a bite of bacon and looking down at my food.

"Is it about Homeworks?" She asked "No, No. It just someone...I don't know." I sighs and My mind is filled of a lot thoughts. "Anyways.. Don't you have a mission or come with Katie or your mom?" I asked.

"No, I need take a break during a missions a lot cause I wanted to spend time with you" Rose giving me a soft smile and I smiled softly at her "Aw, Rose."

"So right now, We need to eat quickly" I nodded for response.

Leo's Pov

Sometimes when Mrs. Flores around, My heart just pounding so fast and my mind is full of Thoughts of her, her smile, her laugh and-

"Leo!" I snapped out from my thoughts as I saw Asuka snapping her fingers to focusing on me "Dude, you been starting your food for an hours. You Alright?" She asked.

"Uhm, Yeah. Sorry, I was thinking about something" I replied and taking another bite of sandwich.

"Or someone?"

I looked up at her, seeing her She was smirking and my eyebrow raise "What?"

"Come on man, you like her?" She asked and My eyes widen while I shake my head little "W-What, She's..Uhm.... she's kind of friend but I'm still her Bodyguard..so.."

"So? You think it's legal?" Said Asuka and I shrugged "No? Why should I Thought about that." I replied while I started to drink water.

"Leo, I can see your eyes that showing you like her" Asuka said as my cheeks goes pink while I rolled my eyes "You just thinking about that."