10. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to Be my Lover pt. 5: The Danger had begun

I'm being distracted by playing Xbox one so much, So Yeah. Super slow updates

And I noticed the way I type, it's sucks cause I'm being super lazy to writing a Imagines, ugh

•AnnIsAmazing•

• • • • •

Couple: Ann Flores (Me aka Author) × Male! Leo Kliesen (Tekken)

- - - - - - - - - -

Warning:  None (?)

- - - - - - - - - -

Ann's Pov

Next Morning, I open my eyes slowly and yawning softly while I looking around. Yeah, I almost Forget that I'm in his bedroom.

I started to get up and fixing his bed after I woke up, headed to the living room and saw him sleeping peacefully.

Come closer to him and I smiled softly at him in his sleep.

"Maybe, I should take take a bath..." I thought myself and headed to the bathroom. After entering the bathroom, I saw My Uniform was folded with a small sticky note on it.

"I Laundry your uniform before I sleep, They're fresh and smells good - Leo :)"

I smiled at the sticky note and sniff it, It smells wonderful like flowers. "Thank you, Leo" I said softly as looking at the note.

Past Minutes, after taking a fresh bath and I was wearing my fresh clean uniform and heading out from the bathroom.

Checking Leo, He must be a heavy sleeper. I remembered there's a store I can buy some cup noodles for our breakfast.

I write something on the sticky note and put it on my backpack so he will notice it, grabbing my wallet from my backpack as started to leave to buy some noodles.

Leo's Pov

I open my eyes slowly as yawned and looked at the clock "Shoot, It's almost noon..." I said to myself as getting up and turning the bed into a couch again.

Past Few Hours, I was done taking a bath and wearing some new Clothes and noticing Her Uniform is gone.

I felt worried and Immediately came out from the bathroom as saw her backpack is still there.

I take a sticky note was on her backpack "When to buy our Breakfast, I'll be back - Ann :)"

I sigh in relief and smiled at the note. Past Minutes, She returned with noodles cups and looked at me. "Oh, You're awake. Sorry, I was gone for minutes The line is long" She said.

"It's alright, But you should wake me up...so that I can make breakfast" I replied "No need to, Since you let me sleep in your bedroom. It's my turn" She said while preparing a bit water to pour them into Cup Noodles, Later.

Ann's Pov

Past minutes, after taking a breakfast. We're both walking together at the street and having a small chat.