i.

First Encounter

The light shone through a pair of pastel coloured curtains, a figure shuffling under the light that appered upon her face

The light shone through a pair of pastel coloured curtains, a figure shuffling under the light that appered upon her face. The light fillied up her room, showing books which were placed in a pile. That never seemed to end, plushies showing in a corner while clothes were scattered around the floor. Taking a long sigh Hana sat up, staring towards a blank wall. Rubbing her eyes and jumping off the bed, she walked towards the window. Opening the curtains, spreading the room in an blinding light. Looking down at her desk, she saw the time. 7: 45 an phase of time for her to get ready, rushing out of her room. She flung open her bathroom door, frantically washing up. Waking up the whole household her three older brothers ran into the bathroom, while she was walking out.

Aruging through mouths full of water, her two other sisters walking out their shared room. Walking slowly and into the spare bathroom that could fit a pack of pigs. Strutting into her room, only to be greeted with a mess. ''Let me clean up real fast,'' She muttered under her breath, Picking up her clothes which she had used in the past week, and throwing them into her 'dirty clothes' bin. Stuffing her books and pencil case needed for her classes today, walking over to her unmade bed and fixing it. Glancing towards the time.

7:60 she ran to her cupboard, picking out an blue pastel hoodie and a pair of black ripped jeans. fixing up her hair and grabbing her bag she ran out her room. Snatching a granola bar from her older brothers hand-- Jae-sun, ''That was mine!'' He screamed frantically waving his hands in mid air. Running out to her front porch, taking her bike she rode to school only arriving at 8:05. She sighed as she entered the school, stepping many heads flew towrds her. ''Hana!'' Yenjun shouted, she turned towards to his voice. She saw Lia and Nao behind him. Breaking into a small smile, she strode towards them. Accidently bumping into a figure that walked into her, bowing she said quiet ''Sorry.'' Running away with a faint blush on her cheeks, the figure chuckled as he saw her run.