x.

An Early Morning

Wrapped in the arms of Jin and Yoongi was a pleasant experience for Hana

Wrapped in the arms of Jin and Yoongi was a pleasant experience for Hana. She was so excited to finally be complete. The boys being over the edge of excitement, they were so happy to finally be complete and not wait another phase of time to find them. 7:22 am. Jin was the first to wake up, looking admist him. Namjoon attached to Hoseok like a bear. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook cuddling up beside Yoongi. He smiled in content pleasure as he saw all his soulmates together at last. Shaking up, Hoseok so he could clean up. Soon enough everyone was awake cooing at the last two asleep. Jimin waking up Yoongi, which he replied with groan in the process waking up Hana. Who moaned in annoyance, dazed Hana stood up tumbling along the way. Groggily Hana walked upstairs, already knowing her place around. Finding a soft substance to fall onto, several fast but quiet footsteps followed behind.

Cooing at the sight of Hana in one of Yoongi's plain t-shirt and Jimin's boxers. Hair sprawled out onto the white fluffly carpet, placed on the hyung-line's bedroom. Legs crawled in, and face in a peaceful look Hana had on. Taehyung being quick, pulled out his phone taking multiple flashes of his soulmate. The others being dazed at her looks and figure. ''Hana-ssi, wake up..!'' Jin said clamly shaking her, abrutly smacking his hand away while saying slurred words. ''Leave.... me 'lone. The wold ani'nt alve yet.'' She said shifting her position.

Eventually Hana woke up, freashed and clean for the day. She stold one of Taehyung's hoodies, black with stripes of white going across. She sat down inbetween Hoseok and Jungkook, ''What do you want drink Hana?'' Yoongi asked taking multiple cups out the cupboard. ''Um... Do you have lemonade?'' She asked earning multiple shouts from each person.