viii.

Moving in?

Beep

''I'm worrid....''

Beep

''Is she.....?''

Beep

My eyes fluttered open as a bright light took over me. ''Ouk! You're awake!'' Nao I suppoused squeaked out, I return it with a light hum. I rubbed my eyes quickly trying to notice the unfamiller figures. ''Um.. Who's here?'' I managed to squeak out, my voice raspy. ''Uh, Lia has gone to pack your shit and well... Bangtan is here.'' She answered, making me wonder

Packing for what?

''To move in.'' A male voice answered, ''T-thanks..'' I said as I realised I possibly hadn't said that out loud. I stubled to get up, only to realise i was in an hospital. I looked around the room, seeing seven male figures and easily reconignseing Nao. ''Where's Yenjun?'' I whispered out, ''He died!'' Nao excliamed, ''Did he actully?'' I said audible enough for the people close to me. ''Nawww, you know me!'' Nao slapped your arm, making you wince in pain. A faint knock was heard at the door, everybody's attention foucused on the door. ''Doc?'' A purple haired male asked, mainly Seokjin? The doctr bowed ''Ah your awake'' He started off, ''Well she is faintly weak, healthy. You can be discharged soon, after someone fills in your hospital details.'' He said before handing Seokjin the board, and walking off. ''You can get changed,'' Nao said pionting towards a bag, ''I'll fill in the form.'' She continued, while walking off into Seokijn's direction. I slipped down the bed, alarming the rest of my soulmates. Raising a hand in the air without contact, I let my feet touch the concrete of the hospital room floor. Looking up at my surroudings, I carefully walked up to the bag placed on the floor next to a pink haired male.

I quickly rushed into the bathroom, Knowing that must stink. And in embarssement I quickly flushed red. Taking a look in the bag, I saw a pastel blue hoodie and a pair of skinny denim jeans. Stripping myself, i took a quick shower, letting all the warm water flush on me. After about of 10 minutes? I quickly dry myself out of my dirty hospital gown, slipping on my undergarments and clothes i quickly brush through my wet hair before stepping out.

All expectant eyes lay on Hana as she stepped out, only to now see Yenjun. ''You took long.'' Yenjun remarked as she placed the bag next to him. Not rsponding to his joke, Hana turned her attention the the seven males. One of them steping out their daze, ''Shall we introduce ourselves?'' one of them suggested as a choruses of 'Hms' and 'Sure's' came out. ''I'm Seokjin but call me Jin.'' Already knowing who he was, Hana nodded her head towards him. Jin was wearing a pink hoodie with long straps of black, to match with it he added black ripped jeans. ''You already know me. Right?'' Namjoon questioned, instantly reconiging him Hana nodded. Namjoon being simple, wore a plain black turtle neck t-shirt and a pair of denim jeans. ''I'm Yoongi...'' A raspy voice called out, averting Hana's attention towards a short male. Dark red hair, and a matching light blue sweater and plain pants. He had a cold voice, but looked pretty cute by his facial expressions. ''I'm your hope! Your my hope! I'm Jhope!... Or mainly Hoseok.'' He chriped a bit of muttering at the end, Hana could already feel his energy emmitting around the room. Orange hair, a dark green t-shirt and pair of black tight jeans seemed effortless for him. ''I'm Taehyung!'' A voice squeaked showing a bxy smile, black curly hair and black ripped jeans a dark blue beanie and red sweater with a black peeking coller. Hana's eyes led her to a shrt male next to her, pink hair wearing a red beanie, ripped black jeans a knee length white t-shirt and black cardigan. ''I'm Jimin!'' He said cheerfully as she gave his famous eye smile. ''And thats Jungkook.'' Jimin trailed on aware of the bunny like male shying away, red hair wearing an oversized layer black t-shirt and a pair of tri pocket striped cargo pants. Standing up to give a bow, ''I'm Ji Hana. Nice to meet you.'' She said breaking into a litle smile, making all seven males coo at her actions. Quickly flustering away, she turned away to Yenjun who enjoyed the scene.

''Yea, uh. Lia is gonna send your stuff in tmr.'' Yenjun said, watching as your face turned glum. ''Hana-ssi!'' A voice shouted out, only for her to turn her face around an to be greeted with an excited Taehyung. ''We heard you like Pink Lemonade! So we have brought you some!'' Jimin squeaked out, holding out a bag. Hana broke out into a big grin, already getting flustered again. Taehyung handed the short girl a lemonmade, quickly taking it in she easily got comforted by its taste. Silently sipping, she watched as everybody else packed up. Some joking around, while Nao came back with multiple snacks and drinks. ''Han! Here, take it.'' Nao said hadning her a pack of lollipops, already brighting up Hana accepted her given treat. ''What about my plushies?'' She questioned admist the silence, ''Oh, um...'' Yenjun started off. ''Lia kind of killed one?'' Yenjun said wicining in return. ''Which one?'' She asked plainly, ''The pokemon one, piggy?'' Nao asked. Giving a hard glare, she was about to bust ''Fuck off.'' She said audible enough for the whole room to hear, a long silence went by ''I thought you told us she dosen't swear!'' Seokjin exclaimed. ''Only when she is real pissed off.'' Yenjun said running out the room with his belongings, Nao following.

It was a pleasent ride to Bangtan's home, the makane line being themselves betting on every move Hana does. Their house was complex just a few streets away from Campus, a white lining. 4 bedrooms, one for the hyung line. One for the makane line and one as the 'DEN', then a bathroom. A kitchen and living room, being the most used in the house. ''We're here!'' Hoseok shouts while everyone steps out, Hana being the last one to step. Face in awe, she was shocked how magnificent is this house? A few of them chuckle at her reaction.