ii.

Two times is a chance?

Walking towards class was a pain for Hana, she was one of the 'popualars' just like her siblings

Walking towards class was a pain for Hana, she was one of the 'popualars' just like her siblings. Hyungwon, Myungwon and Jae- sun were in their last year of college. Since they were in achitecture department they stayed behind a year, Hana's sisters were in the senior year aswell. While she herself was in sopohmore year, along with her friends. She waved a quick goodbye to Yenjun and Nao as she entered english with Lia, Lia was from australia so she joined english because she was good at it. Taking a seat in the back, away from the peering eyes.

Her teacher--Mrs. Kang, entered and started roll call. ''Alright class, we will be having a collaborations with Mr. Choi's class for english. Please come up one by one and pick a slip to find out your patner is!'' Mrs. Kang says clasping her hands togather at the end of her instructions, one by one students walked up to the front including Hana and Lia. Students glamoring around the glass bowl that held multiple papers folded, each hand swishing around inside the bowl. Lia being herself pushed through the crowd pushing her hand in and taking two slips, she ran out the crowd. ''God! Claustrphobic much?'' She questioned, Hana lay her hand out waiting for a slip to be handed to her. Lia rolled her eyes, and gave Hana a slip. Both opening at the same, they saw two well known names. Kim Namjoon lay in Hana's hand, while Lia had a name Chio Min- Jun one of the best athletes in the whole school. Mrs. Kang made everyone sit in their respective seats, a faint knock was heard outside. ''Come in.'' Mrs. Kang said while everyone's head flew towards the door only to reavel Mr. Choi's class. Walking in they stood in a long line, starting with a girl in pastel colours and ending with a boy with a light brown-blonde colour hair. Many girls were blushing and squealing at the sight of him, ''Alright introduce yourself.'' Mr. Choi said motioning towards the class.

Hana.POV

Everybody introduced themselves, then we had to say our partner aloud. ''Chio Min-Jun?'' Lia questioned before a light blue haired male put his hands up, all the girls squealed at his gesture. Then it came to me, everybody's eyes were on me and i had a more frightening nerves creeping down on me. I put my head down looking down at the small peice of paper, ''K-Kim Namjoon?'' I asked and my head shot up looking towards the front to see the person. All the girls were glaring at me, a light brown-blonde male put his hand up. I started at him for a minute, before looking away. ''Alright, go to your partners and get to know each other!'' Mr. Choi said laughing, the rest of ths class looked unamused at his action.

Namjoon walked over to me, while Lia waved me good luck on speaking to him. ''Hello, I'm Namjoon.'' He said his hand out for a handshake,
''I-I'm Ji Hana...'' I said while taking his hand, as soon as my fingers touched his a burn traveled up me, making me flinch in his hands. Letting out a quick sorry, he sat himself down. ''Well, I'm fluent in english i have six soulmates we all are hoping to find our last soulmate. I can't cook, i can easily break stuff..'' He said sheepisly, breaking into a smile while rubbing the nape of his neck. ''I-I'm in culinary major...'' I said looking down at my fingers fiddiling with the hem of my hoodie. ''Your really shy, aren't you?'' Namjoon questioned, i looked up and nodded breaking into small smile, he smiled back showing off his dimples. ''Hana have you found your soulmates?'' I furrowed my eyebrows togather, ''Not yet...'' I said audible enough just for him to hear, we sat there in a comfortable silence and my eyes wandered around the room to spot Lia slapping
Min-Jun on the arm.

The bell rung and I quickly got up, bowing towards Namjoon before walking towards Lia. ''You finally talked to someone who isn't me!'' She said jumping up and down, i blushed at her statement while she dragged me outside the classroom. We walked all the way to DIMPLE where we would uaslly go for lunch, but today I had culinary class in two hours. Yenjun had all of his classes off, Nao had a class in half an hour and Lia had her's in a few minutes. My siblings had a few more classes then would join us, Lia was too busy lost in her talktive manner that she didn't notice we were already at DIMPLE's. ''Okay, we get it so shut up now!'' Yenjun said while i settled myself down next to Nao's bag, Nao came back with an americano and Hot chocolate. ''Thanks'' I said audible enough for everyone around me to hear, ''Cute!'' Yenjun shouted making me blush but also attarcting attention towards us. ''Gotta run!'' Lia said running off with her americano, my siblings came a bit later, we just sat there hanging out often complaining about classes we hated.

I suddenly had a pain sturck me, I held my chest in pain as it began tourturing me. Everyone around the table noticed, Yenjun quickly taking a hold of my hand while Hyungwon rubbed my back in an comforting way. Ji-Woo quickly asked if i was okay, ''Soulmate! It's her soulmate bond!'' Minji exclaimed while everybody looked towards the me. ''Did you touch anyone?'' Myungwon questioned while I squeezed Yenjun's hand in pain, ''L-lia? Everybody o-on this t-table?'' I asked in pain. ''What happened?'' Lia asked as she ran in, ''Soulmate.'' Jae-sun replied in one word before taking me on his back. Myungwon and Hyungwon quickly picked up my bag and their's while running after us. The pain was unbearable I couldn't handle it. It was nothing i experinced before, due to multiple attacks I've had i knew this was worse.