iii.

Pain, it's not what i want

Arriving at the infirmary, Hana had already fainted

Arriving at the infirmary, Hana had already fainted. The news about Hana finding her soulmate ran out through the school, ''What's happening?'' Jimin asked as he saw everybody talking to each other rather than placing their attention towards them. ''I'll ask.'' Jungkook said as he went up to Yugyeom, ''Yo Yeom! Whats happening?'' Jungkook asked as Yugyeom placed his attention to him. ''Oh, The shy princess-- Hana fainted because of her soulmate bond.'' Yugyeom explained as Jungkook nodded towards him. Saying a quick 'Thank you' He ran off to his soulmates who were seated at their table. ''The shy princess fainted because of her soulmates bond.'' He said sitting in between Jin and Hobi, ''Wait the SHY PRINCESS? Ji Hana?'' Taehyung asked as the brown male nodded.

Hana was placed under serious care, while the nurse explained how she had seven soulmates so she would have seven times the pain. All her brothers were worried. In DIMPLE's Lia and Yenjun were discussing who she touched in the past hour, ''I think Namjoon.'' Lia said. ''Why him?''
Yenjun asked confused, ''Because in english they were about to touch but she flinched.'' Yenjun nodded. ''I'll think about it...'' He said as he walked off to visit Hana.

Breathing heavily Hana couldn't wake up, it was painful. She wanted to get out, her eyes shot open as she paced heavily. Murmurs and whispers were heard in her hear, a faint voice was calling out to her. Hana reached her hand out to the figure, only to be met with a sting in her arm. She soon fell into the darkness, too weak to fight back she lay back. ''Expect her to have one more pain attack, then give her these pills as soon as she wakes up it will help her with the bond until she finds her soulmates.'' The nurse said as she handed a bottle of pills towards Jae-sun. ''Thanks..'' He murmured quietly, walking over to you Jae-sun stuffed the pills in his jacket pocket. Hyungwon taking hold of Hana held onto her firmly as Jae-sun put her on his back, Myungwon grabbing the bags then running out the door.