vi.

Knowing her

The wind blew in as, the curtains blew

The wind blew in as, the curtains blew. Staring into space, while bustling around was an unuasul commotion in the morning. A long sigh escaped my chapped lips, I wasn't perpared for this. I hadn't slept a wink a last night, I was too stressed about school. Yenjun had told me about his suspiscions, I was in dire embarssment. I knew it was for my own health, but still...

I walked over to my mirror which was held near my door, taking a look at my state. I was disgusted by my looks, small but visable eyes bags under my eyes. My hair in an messy bun, wearing a oversized shirt and small shorts. I was a mess, in 24 hours. I turned into a mess. I walked into the bathroom, taking a warm shower. My muscles soon untensed, taking care of all my worries. I changed into a striped t-shirt and pair of denim shorts, grabbing all my stuff I rushed down stairs. Taking a granola bar, I decided to walk to school today. Slipping on my red converse, I plugged in my headphones I play 'BUBBLE POP' by HyunA.

A unuasul atmosphered had arrived, when Bangtan had entered Bighit. They were anticpating the wait of Hana, keeping an keen eye out for her. Already they were surrounded by fangirls, bustling through the crowd they arrived at they're circlated area. ''Hana!'' Yenjun shouted as he approached the petite girl, gaining everyone's attention. The boys keen eyes easily spotting the short girl, she was up to Jimin's shoulder. Yoongi using his senses he overheard their conversation. ''What?'' Hana muttered, ''Are you gonna do it?'' The male asked while Hana took out her books. ''No.'' She said sternly, ''You have to! You're already too weak, please! For us?'' Yenjun pleaded. ''If you by me pink lemonade.'' Hana said as she walked away, ''Wait!'' He shouted as he ran towards his locker, quickly grabbing a bag an enevelope. He speed walked towards Bangtan, handing the plain envelope. He ran off to Hana, handing her the bag then walking away.

Bangtan being confused and dumbefounded, being handed an envelope in the middle of everything was so... not normal. ''Should we open it?'' Taehyung asked, his voice showing pure seriousness. ''Give it to me,'' Namjoon said as he held his hand out to him, ''Ok..'' Jungkook replied. Ripping open the envelope, it showed a pastel blue paper.

So um... these are things you are gonna need to know about Hana!
--KIM YENJUN

1. She loves pink lemonade
2. She is pure innocence
3. She dosen't swear, only when she is really angry
4. Plushie lover
5. Loves oversized shirts and hoodies
6. A great cook
7. Loves to sit back and watch the drama
8. Makes sure you try her desserts
9. Gets extremly flustered
10. Is very weak at hard times
11. Dumb af
12. Allergic to apples

See you guys Friday at 5 in EPIPANY
-- Hana😄

AGUST D! D-2 BITCHES, STREAM DAESHWITA! AND EPIPANY! i'M BiasS wRECked. WhO Gave HiM BlacK hAir? AnD A sCar!? 😡👍😏😏😏😗😗😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭