five

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Don't move or else you'll be beaten."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Namjoon nodded hesitantly and squirmed around in the ropes.
"Can you stop? It's distracting." Jennie snapped, Namjoon only grinned before he kept repeating the action.
Jennie sighed and looked ahead, swerving past the other cars on the highway, earning angry shouts and curses. She turned her head around, glaring at Namjoon who looked around the car.
"Can we get some food?" he asked, looking hopefully at Jennie.

"You broke the seatbelt so I'm going to have to say no unless you want to pay for the damage."
"Fine, I'll pay. Can we get some food?"
"Give me the money when we get to the building and I'll get it for you."
"Deal." Namjoon finished, smiling in victory. Jennie smirked under her mask and kept her eyes on the road.

"Agent Kim, your phone is ringing," he whispered, looking out of the window. Jennie looked at him, surprised. She scoffed and picked up the phone, putting it on speaker.
"Hello?" Jennie said, waiting impatiently for an answer.
"Is this Kim Jennie?" someone said through the phone.
"No it isn't, now leave me alone before I blow your brains out." Jennie snapped, saying it without hesitation.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Alright, just remember to not try anything. Alright?" she said, wrapping a blindfold around his eyes, completely forgetting she kidnapped him. He nodded as she dragged him on the floor, shutting the car door after her.
"Ouch!" he whined, massaging his head. Jennie sighed and pressed on the ear-piece.
"I'm here, send someone outside. He's heavy and he'll ruin my nails or possibly break them," she said, making the two giggle on the other line.

Just then, a man walked out of the hotel, grabbing Namjoon and bringing him to the hotel room where Jisoo and Jihyo were.
"We're going up, hide your faces," Jennie whispered, pressing the sunglasses further up on her nose.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Where am I?" Namjoon asked, trying to look around. The blindfold was snatched off his face as Jennie met his eyes.
"Mr Kim."
"Agent Kim," he replied, grinning until she kicked him in the shin.
"Is he still drunk?" Jisoo asked, looking closely at him. Jihyo giggled and slapped her shoulder, making her hit back.

"Get to the point, Kim," Namjoon said, taunting her. Jennie glared at him and kicked him once more in the stomach before showing him a picture of one of the men.
"Do you know this man?" she asked, looking at the back of her phone, refusing to meet his eyes.
"...". Jennie gritted her teeth and pulled out the gun that laid on the bed, pointing it to her head.
"Mr Kim, I will not hesitate to shoot. Now tell me, do you know this man?" Jennie warned, pressing the gun stronger onto his head.

He slowly nodded, his eyes showing fear. Jennie sighed and looked at him.
"What is this man to you?"
"He's my brother," Namjoon replied, looking at the screen and frowning deeply.
"His name is Kim Taehyung, am I correct?" she smiled evilly behind her mask. Namjoon's eyes widened as he tried to get out of the chair.
"Don't move," Jihyo said, pointing a knife at his eye.

"What I know, is that you're involved in a case. More specifically, case 1879." Jennie said, looking at him.
"Is it true?" she asked innocently.
"I'll tell you everything, just don't hurt my brother," Namjoon said, his voice laced in panic.
"Alright, go on." Jennie smiled.

She turned her head and smirked when Jisoo and Jihyo left the room.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Get out your phone and tell Rosie to gather all information on him," Jisoo ordered, her eyes glued to her computer screen. Jihyo smiled and nodded, calling the said girl, she turned around and furrowed her eyebrows at Jisoo's expression.
"You okay?" she asked, Jisoo shook her head and vigorously typed at her keys.
"There's a strong firewall protecting all information, try and contact Lalisa so she can break it down."

"On it." Jihyo smiled once more, sighing in relief when Rose picked up the phone.
"Rosie, did you see the file I just sent you?"
"Yeah, but I can't open it. It's as if someone's protecting it, but it's too strong."
"Get Lalisa on it, she can break it down, right?"
"Yeah. Hold on."

All Jihyo could hear was mumbled chatting and sighs. Her eyes widened in surprise when Lalisa talked through the phone.
"Jihyo, you there?" she asked,
"Yeah. I have the feeling something's not right about the protecting though." Jihyo replied, hanging her head low. To her surprise, she got no reply.
"Lali?"

"Sorry, I just enabled it for you and Jisoo, you should be able to get in now."
"Thanks, also you seem uneasy, what's wrong?"

"Jihyo!" Jisoo exclaimed, beckoning Jihyo towards her. She pointed to the screen which showed eighteen men.
"They're hot-"
"Shut up!" Jisoo hissed, slapping Jihyo.
"Sorry Lali, I have to go. Thanks for helping us!"
"No problem. Also, Jennie told me you needed more weapons so I'm sending someone to transport them right now."

Jihyo hung up after thanking her once more and her eyes went straight back to the screen.
"Does anyone else have a close connection to that guy?" Jihyo asked. Jisoo nodded and pointed at five specific men.
"Them."

"Damn it, why are all those guys s-"
"Don't even," Jisoo warned, placing her pointer finger up, still looking at the screen.
"Hold on, these two looks familiar," Jihyo said, pointing at two other men. Jisoo clicked on their two profiles and scanned them.
"I know what it is."

"Who are they?"
"They're the men that Namjoon were with that night."
"At least tell me their names."
"Alright-"
"Give that to me!" Jihyo snapped, grabbing the laptop from Jisoo and placing it on her lap.

"Byun Baekhyun and Park Jimin."

C H A P T E R  F I V E

S T A T U S : C O M P L E T E D