nine

"Jisoo, I said I'm fine," Jennie argued, pulling her hand back and glaring at her friend in front of her who simply crossed her arms and glared back. Jisoo huffed and blew a strand of hair out of her face and dug into a backpack she'd brought. She pulled out a gun and handed it to her, placing the same earring on Jennie's right ear.
"Can I go now?" Jennie asked impatiently, clutching her Chanel bag in one hand and using the other to look at her watch.

"No, just hold on. There's one more thing." Jisoo answered, going again to the grey backpack and pulling out a miniature object.
"Open your mouth," she ordered, Jennie rolled her eyes and obeyed, wincing when she felt a stab in her back tooth, making her instantly shut her mouth.
"What the hell was that?" Jennie snapped, Jisoo looked at her in disbelief.

"It's a tracker, I thought you would at least listen in that meeting with Sandara!" she snapped back, frowning and looking at Jennie with half-shut eyes.
"I don't need these stupid tracker things! I'll be fine on my own, Jisoo!" Jennie shouted, her face filled with rage. She stepped back and took one last glance before leaving the house with her car keys.
"When Jihyo comes back, tell her I've gone to the club.".

--------------------------

Jennie sighed, facepalming herself and sitting on a barstool, cringing at the heat.
'Why did I do that?' she thought, her frown deepening.
"Are you going to order or not, lady?" the bartender said, rolling his eyes. Jennie glared at him, nodding at leaning with her side onto the bar.
"A Manhattan and a Margarita please if you most kindly f*cking would." she sassed, pursing her lips before directing her attention to the dance floor.

"Here you go, that'll be $36." the man suddenly said, laying down two drinks in front of her. Jennie's eyes went wide as she sighed.
'I forgot I was in America.' she thought once more before pulling out $40 and handing it to the man.
"Keep the change," Jennie said, picking up her Margarita and taking a sip of it. Jennie sighed for the nth time, looking around her bag, suddenly feeling a vibration.

She sighed and picked up the call, bringing the phone to her ear.
"Jennie." a stern voice said from the other side, startling her.
"A-Agent Sandara...." Jennie whispered back, her hands slightly trembling.
"How long have you been gone?" Sandara asked,
"A few hours, it took a while to get here."
"And where would 'here' be?"

Jennie's eyes expanded as she cursed silently.
"I assume you've had a fall-out with Jisoo?" Sandara continued, her stern voice not breaking once. Jennie shut her eyes tightly and gave herself a small slap with her glass.
"Yeah, but I'll be back to her soon. I was ju-"
"Jennie, are you aware the place has been shot up?".
"Shot up? Where?"
"Jennie Kim. The place you have been staying at has been shot up. And I don't think I'm the right person to be telling you this, but..." Sandara started, sighing.

"Kim Jisoo is no longer with us anymore. She's died."