six

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"Byun Baekhyun and Park Jimin"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Oh, they're-"
"No," Jisoo said, slapping her lightly on the mouth. Jihyo grinned and looked at their profiles, gawking over them. Jisoo turned to her and raised an eyebrow.
"Should we check on Jennie?" she asked, grabbing Jihyo's arm and walking out of the room.
"Jen?" Jihyo said, clutching tightly onto Jisoo's arm and looking around.

Jennie ran in the room, blood all over her clothes and a new scar on her face, she caught her breath and started to put on her coat and grab everything near her.
"Get your laptops and head to the car. I shot him but that alerted some kind of system. We need to go." she ordered, grabbing their suitcases and running out of the room with the two girls behind her, Jisoo clinging onto her sliding laptop as if her life depended on it.

They ran down the halls, Jennie stopped and looked at them, causing them to fall on the floor.
"You wore gloves when you touched anything in there, right?" she asked them, Jisoo looked nervous and shook her head while Jihyo nodded. Jennie sighed.
"Go to the car with these things and drive to the location saved in my notes," Jennie said, handing Jihyo her phone and running back in their room, shoving gloves on her hands.

The two girls looked at each other before getting up and running outside, panting. Jisoo pushed everything into the back and slammed the door, running inside.
"You are not driving," Jihyo said, her mouth hanging open in disbelief and nervousness.
"Oh hell yes I am actually." Jisoo sassed, keeping the other's mouth closed. She turned the keys in the ignition and instantly drove off, speeding over the limit.

Jihyo slapped her thigh and kept her eyes on the swerving road.
"Go slower, we might be stopped," she said, keeping her hands on the side of her seat for dear life.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jennie sighed, wiping the sweat off her forehead after removing the fingerprints in the room. Her eyes grew wide as the locked door of the hotel room almost burst open, alerting her. Jennie grabbed her gun and smashed the window, taking off her heels and jumping out of the building, silently praying to god. She landed on the floor and ran to a parked motorcycle. Jennie ripped off the note and read it,
"I saw them arriving upstairs and saw the car was gone, take this (:"
was written on it, confusing her but she smiled, jumping onto it.

Jennie started the engine and drove off, cursing herself mentally for taking so long.
She peeked behind her, eyes going wide once more at the sight of a black Ferrari following her. Jennie gritted her teeth and pulled out her mask, putting it aggressively on her face, struggling. She pressed her foot on the gas peddle and sped off, panting.

"Is that the building?" she muttered, staring at her car parked in the driveway. She looked behind her and parked blocks away from the house, getting off the motorcycle and running towards it, still holding her gun in one hand and her heels in the other. A harsh tug pulled her back, making her wince.

"I've got her."

C H A P T E R  S I X
S T A T U S : C O M P L E T E D