€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥

???(???)POV
Location: ???(???)

The plan has been set into motion, there is no turning back once it has been activated. I will try to wait until the final chapters has been finished, but if the door breaks I may not have a choice. This is for my own good, for everyone's good... defenders, the many lay down your shields, there is no reason to protect me anymore. Attackers, the few there is no reason to continue your assault cast your swords away... you've done it, you've won this war, I'm broken, too damaged to continue. My door will be opened soon, but you will not find me inside. I'm going away. This story shall be my last... I'm too tired, too angry, too depressed. I have no choice, but to begin my final creation. The Deletion Process will begin soon. Don't take it personally please, I love all of you, supporters and haters alike, it's time for me to go, and be forgotten. My final words to all of you, don't witch-hunt, don't cancel them... we're all human, and we all make mistakes... mine was thinking I was strong enough to make something great, that could please everyone. I can see now that this goal is impossible, but it's too late the damage has been done. It's time to set in motion my final plan...