Chapter 1

Narrator p.o.v

Camila Cabello daughter of Alejandro and Sinu Cabello couldn't ask for a better life she has a little sister named Sofia Cabello who she loves to death and not to mention she has not only one but two amazing girlfriends! Dinah Jane Hansen captain of the girls basketball team/one of the most popular girls in school and Lauren Jauregui captain of the debate team/one of the smartest girls in school. You're probably wondering how the jock of the school, the brainiac of the school and a regular girl in school started dating.. right? Well that's another story for another time. Camila walked inside school with a bright smile on her face. Her smile turned into a grimace once she saw her. Rebbeca fucking Gomez or as everyone in school call her "Becky G". There was no doubt that these two Latinas hated each other ever since 4th grade. Why? you ask well it all started with Camila accidentally ruining Becky's perfect attendance record. Becky is all about being on time she never missed a day and she never came late. One day Camila was going to school and she saw Becky holding her stomach "hey Becky are you ok?" a 9 year old Camila asked "yeah.. I'm just hungry and the doors open in 10 minutes" a 9 year old Becky said in pain. Suddenly an idea came to Camila "hey! I can give you half of my sandwich!" The younger girl said looking through her lunchbox whispering and a "jackpot" when she found what she was looking for giving it to Becky "that should hold you until-" Camila was interrupted by wheezing and coughing uncontrollably "oh my God Becky!" The teacher came running towards them. "Rebecca sweetie are you allergic to anything" the teacher asked. "Nuts" she said struggling to get out that one word. "I need help!" The teacher called out. "I didn't give you nuts I gave you a PB&J sandwich.... ohhh" Camila said with an apologetic look once the paramedics put her on the stretcher and into the ambulance. "Wow it's a good thing we were having flu shots today or those guys wouldn't be here to take her to the hospital" camila rolled her eyes at the comment "shut up Dinah"

Camila started hating Becky a month after the incident. Camila basically lives at the star table for the good kids. One day Becky wanted her revenge so she took a permanent marker and wrote "Dr. Henderson is an ass face -Camila Cabello" on the chalkboard. "Camila please report to the principals office" the whole class gasped except for Becky who just smirked and watched Camila's tears fall. Camila eye caught the older girl's smirk and Camila couldn't help but mouth "fuck you"

A/N: Another story whaaaaaat? What do you think? Continue or nah? I put both requests into one story ayyee camrinah is my ot3! I will try to update "TOTSI" and yeah Like/comment feedback is always necessary and who would you like to see in this story?