𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓼

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

    Her eyes focused on the screen beside
her, watching the pro-hero in amazement
of his ability and determination. She
thought it was amazing, really, what one
man would do to save people. And he
seemed so confident in himself while doing
so... It was almost admirable to her.

    "Stop watching that garbage." Her father
then grumbled from in front of her.

    "But... But look at how many people he's
saving... And how happy he makes them..."
Her small finger pointed over to the screen
that others watched as well.

    "No. Do you want to know something
about him?" He leaned in close, "He doesn't
really care about any of those people. He couldn't
care less whether they lived or died... Just as long
as he gets his paycheck. All he really wants is money
and fame. Don't you ever look up to someone like that."

    "Oh..." She looked down and nodded quietly, not
wanting to make a scene. This was one of the very
few opportunities she had to eat at an actual
restaurant, and didn't want to mess this up by
making a fuss about the situation.

    "Sorry, Daddy, I won't..."

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

    𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 couldn't have come any faster, in [Y/N]'s opinion. She couldn't believe she found herself almost a little excited to be going out to see Izuku. She didn't even know much about the guy, and in all honesty, he was slightly annoying to her. Yet, some force she couldn't quite explain drew her to him. She didn't even know Izuku's real intentions; for all she knew, this could just be a trap to find the League of Villains' location. She knew he probably didn't even care about her. All heroes put on some act like this, so it wasn't like he was going to be any different... Right?

    Still, she dressed in another outfit she had stolen with Toga some days ago that she hoped would look decent on her. She grabbed her phone and checked outside her window, making sure, once again, that she was in the clear. She climbed out and jumped down, trying to remember where exactly this store was again. It had been not much more than 24 hours, but still, she had so much going on in her mind that she had a hard time even remembering where the shop was.

    [Y/N] followed the road on a straight path with a limp, looking at all the signs as she passed by, recognizing them, and starting to remember the correct direction, and following the path. She took a left turn, seeing the sign of the shop still lit up, and actually seeing Izuku starting to walk towards it as well.

    To her surprise, he was actually alone, and didn't appear to have any large weapons. It gave her a wave of relief in realization, that maybe, he hasn't been lying to her about his intentions.

    "Hi, Midoriya."

    "Hey! How have you been? Are you okay?" Izuku's soft, sympathetic smile turned to a frown as he got a closer look at her.

    "I'm fine... Why? Is something wrong?"

    "It's just your neck, and your collarbone... Did you get into a fight?" Izuku asked with sudden concern.

    [Y/N] placed a hand on her neck, remembering the "training" she had done with Toga earlier today. It stung with multiple cuts and slashes, but other places on her body were much worse. If you asked [/N], Toga just lied about wanting to train to get more blood for her supply. And, she had succeeded.