𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

    "Don't worry, it's just around the corner,
My Treasure." He carried her in his arms,
too concerned about her fatigue to care
if anyone questioned this.

    She stayed silent, trying to catch her
breath and staring at the darkness
surrounding her. It was less than a minute
before he stopped, making her look up at
her father. He kneeled down to the ground,
making her look at her surroundings. They
were surrounded by headstones, and they
stopped at a particular one.

    He set her down on the ground next to
him, allowing her to sit up for herself. To
him, everything else disappeared as he
spoke, keeping his eyes on the ground
in front of him.

    "Seijun... I'm sorry I haven't visited you
in awhile. I've just been so busy... I hope
you understand. Please don't think that
I forgot about you. I could never." He smiled
slightly, "Can you believe [F/N] is already ten?
Time is flying by fast, sweet... She looks more
and more like you every day..." Tears started
to stream down his face, "I visited Akio recently,
too... And I'll promise you what I promised him,"
His fists clenched, "I will get revenge for him,
and I will help tear down this hero society."

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

    [𝔼/ℂ] eyes fluttered open slowly and met with a plain white ceiling. They averted slowly without her head moving, only to see off-white walls, as well as various things that she found herself very unfamiliar with. As her other senses heightened along with that, she heard some talking, but wasn't able to distinguish who they belonged to. She felt something covering her mouth, but it seemed to be helping her breathe. On her extended arm, she felt something on... Or, in it, rather. It was a very odd feeling, causing her to move her head ever so slightly and look over at it. It appeared to be a needle covered by some tape, making her stomach churn. She also noticed her hand was wrapped in bandages, and stung.

    Finally, [Y/N] decided to get a better look at her surroundings, and sat up slightly. Squinting with slightly blurred vision, she saw people... Quite a few people, in fact. Her eyes widened as she realized she had no clue where she was or who these people were.

    "Hey woah, look guys, she woke up!"

    "Out of all times, she chose now, right when he left...?"

    "She didn't choose to wake up, Kaminari."

    "Should we call in the nurse?"

    "She's been out for a few days, guys, she probably doesn't know where she is!"

    "Or who we are, for that matter."

    "Someone should probably explain to her what's happening..."

    "Everyone quiet down! She looks scared, we must be quiet, calm, and concise!"

    Becoming overwhelmed by all of the people talking around her, [Y/N] started to panic. She hardly took the time to look at them to see if she recognized any of them before her eyes started to well up with tears and her vision blurred again. Her breathing was unsteady as she sat up fully, pressing herself as far against the back of the bed as she could with her arms, feeling numbness in her legs. Her breathing wasn't much of a problem for too long, however, given this device was helping her, yet, her heart was still pounding, and she began crying.