𝓢𝓷𝓪𝓹

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"No! Please, someone he-"

The hoarse voice was cut off by a
loud crunching sound, a few quiet gags,
and some dripping sounds on the pavement.
Bits of white from his snapped bones showed
through all of the blood, yet his spine was a
complete bloody mess. It was hard to even
tell it had been cracked in various places,
leaving red everywhere - it was surrounding
his corpse, rushing greatly out of his body still,
and dripping down from his mouth. Not to
mention, it was splattered on the two of them.

Her father's boots were sprayed with that
horrible red, and even dripping with it. Her face
as well, just barely missing the inside of her agape
mouth, in her hair, and even on her dress. That would
be a tough stain for him to get out.

"W-WHY? DAD...?!"

"Shhh," He covered her mouth with his bloodied
glove and silenced her. "Someone may hear you."

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"ℍ𝕖𝕪 Hara-chan, look what we've got!"

"Oh my god you two," [Y/N] smiled at Izuku and Ochako, "You two are so much closer to your goals now."

"Yep! Ochako exclaimed, "And now we can do actual hero work!"

"That's good." [Y/N]'s eyes averted back to Shoto, "What about you? Didn't you get your license too?"

"Well, no," Shoto sighed and looked away, "It's... Kind of a long story. I'll have to retake the test at some point."

[Y/N] was shocked, to say the least, that Shoto of all people wasn't able to pass the provisional license exam. From what she understood from talking to this group of three, he was pretty powerful, had a good handle on his quirk, and was the son of Endeavour. She almost wanted to ask what happened, but it seemed to her like he didn't want to talk about it.

"So, now that so many people in class have their licenses... I really need to talk to you about this, Hara-chan." Izuku spoke up.

"Oh... Um, sure..." [Y/N] has been dreading the time they would talk about this since he first showed sympathy for her. She avoided eye contact and fiddled with the hem of her shirt between her fingers.

"I'm sorry, but, whether you approve of it or not, I need to save you from the League of Villains." He said bluntly, "You can't live like this anymore, and I know that you want them arrested. I do too, but I need your help to do that! So, I've gathered a list of some of my classmates and pro-heroes that can come and bring the League to jail without arresting or hurting you. If you could just give me their current location, I could do this as soon as tomorrow!" He looked down, "And I will go through with this... With or without your approval. It doesn't matter if I have to track you down or follow you. This is no way for you to live, and the entire League could be arrested! So please," He looked at her again, "Just make this easier for everyone... And let us help you!"

[Y/N] stared down at her lap, tears starting to form in her eyes, and her knuckles turning white from clenching her fists. She bit her tongue, trying to find the right words to say. With the amount of passion and concern Izuku had in his voice, she found it hard to say no.

Ochako and Shoto seemed to let these two figure this out in silence.

"I... I'm sorry for putting you through all this trouble, Mido-chan... I just don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me... None of you deserve to go through anything the League does, but... You're making it so hard to say no." Tears started to stream down her face, "I can send you my location when I'm at the base, but I need to make sure everyone's there before you do it... God knows what would happen if one of them weren't caught... Just please promise me something..."