𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

"𝔸𝕣𝕖 you ready, [Y/N]-chan?"

        "As ready as I'll ever be, I guess..."

        Izuku's fingers interlaced with [Y/N]'s and they held hands, slightly easing her anxiety and reminding her that she wouldn't be alone during any of this. It was relieving, and comforted her, making them both feel a bit more at ease.

        "It's okay... You've gotten so strong, I know you'll make it through this." He leaned over and kissed her, making her face a bit warm and making her smile.

        "You two better not be doing this in the courtroom." Shota grumbled from the front seat as he parked.

        [Y/N] giggled a bit as they pulled apart. Everyone unbuckled their seatbelts and made their ways out of the car, finally going to [D/N]'s trial. Only a year ago, she would likely be having a panic attack. Still, she felt great anxiety about having to face her father once more, but she was able to manage it. Having the two people that cared for her most helped her greatly.

        The trial was indeed nerve-racking.

        [D/N] couldn't help but watch her for so much of it, even when other people were giving their statements. He even started to tear up when he first saw her. His little girl - the daughter that he had raised for fifteen years. How could he be so blind to not see that a life with heroes could be better than with him?

        Hell, it seemed like she had even gotten herself a boyfriend.

        And a new father at that.

        It stung, seeing how [Y/N] and Shota interacted. He wished to have that; to have a healthy, normal conversation with her, give her advice, and help her out... And he lost every chance he might have had.

        He wasn't surprised, though, to see that she was clear and concise with what she wanted; she wanted him in prison, and he couldn't blame her for that.

        [D/N] could only watch her these next few moments that he had near her - god knew she wouldn't visit him in prison - seeing that his little girl was growing into a strong young woman without him.

        It pained him greatly to hear that he had been charged guilty of all his crimes, but he didn't struggle or object to this. However, he couldn't just leave her without at least saying something first. With tearful eyes as he was starting to be taken by police officers, he quickly spoke up, looking directly at [Y/N] and catching her attention.

        "I want you to smile, even if it's without me!" At this point, he was full-on crying, "Even though I might not like this, I want you to be happier!"

        [D/N] wasn't the only one who was crying as he was dragged off to his new life in prison.

🎉 You've finished reading ℂ𝕌ℝ𝕊𝔼 {𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕩 𝔽𝕖𝕞!ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣} 🎉