𝓟𝓣𝓢𝓓

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

It had to be late in the afternoon
already. Her stomach growled and her
bladder ached, but she ignored it, not
feeling any motivation to get up in the
first place. Her body ached and her lungs
burned from training, and she just wanted
to stay in bed forever on this one day off.

Sundays usually went this way anyway.

Her face was buried in her blanket and
it started to be soaked with her tears as she
sobbed uncontrollably. One hand covered
her mouth to keep her cries quiet, yet still,
small whimpers found their way out of her.

Her eyes burned greatly, but she didn't
stop crying. Her eyes soon opened and
scanned her room, looking for any method
of comfort. Yet, there was nothing. Only
meaningless objects and things that reminded
her of who she was meant to be.

A villain.

She wished to be a better person in her
next life, but, she didn't know when she'd
make a successful attempt to see for herself.

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"[𝕐/ℕ] 𝔸𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕨𝕒?"

The pair looked over, seeing a woman standing in the doorway with a clipboard. She wore a small, friendly smile as she looked around the room.

"Go on, Kid," Shota looked at [Y/N], "I'll be right out here when you get back."

[Y/N] stood and hesitantly nodded, fiddling with the hem of her shirt as she walked up to the woman. She mostly avoided eye contact, but otherwise, still looked at her.

"Hello there! Come with me, dear!" She said enthusiastically.

She led the [H/C]ette into the hallway and into an office. It looked comfortable; it had two couches, and a table for little kids, alongside a tiny chair. There were toys and kid's books scattered around the room, and the entire room had a child-like and calming aesthetic.

"Go ahead, make yourself comfortable, you can sit wherever you'd like!"

[Y/N] carefully made her way inside and glanced over at the couch in front of the back wall. She walked over and sat down in the middle of it, looking ahead as the woman sat in her desk chair, turning to face her with a bright smile. [Y/N] put on a small, timid one to be polite.

"Hello Aizawa, it's so nice to meet you! I don't know if you've heard, but my name is Mako Nakamura, and I'll just be asking you a few questions to see what kind of evaluation you should be given in the near future." She said, a bit more seriously now.

"Okay, that's fine..."

[Y/N] didn't completely know what to expect. As much as she needed it when she was younger, she really didn't get any kind of mental help or therapy for her self-destructive behaviors and suspected mental disorders. Now, Aizawa was the first person to bring her to do so.

"So," Mako smiled softly, "I know the basic rundown of what happened a few weeks ago, but can you tell me what happened? From your perspective?"

[Y/N] nodded, "Sure... Well, I was out with..." She shook her head, "Well, I guess it started a few months ago, really... The League of Villains lost their original base, after the fight between All Might and All For One... A few days after that, I snuck out of the house. I ran into a boy. I recognized him from the training camp attack, and I tried to get away, thinking that he would attack me or turn me in, but... He didn't."