A/N - A bit of Basic Info

Just doing this real quick, partly so it has a chapter and is happy but also to tell you that if you think I've forgot this exists then leave a comment and I'll work more on another update when I have time. I'm also going to try and do better than my past books and have at least one thousand words per chapter so it doesn't feel like a complete waste of time. Also, you'll realize this while reading, I'm using the fandomized versions and I'm using the "reality" that a lot of Creepypasta live in a mansion in the woods outside of normal reality.

Have a good day and fun reading

(This next part is just the description I wrote if you skipped it)

Serra do this, Serra do that, Serra no, bad Serra , Serra stop. Always bossing me and telling me what to do. I just wanted to live my life without having to deal with all of them. I just don't understand my parents, and they didn't understand me. After I became an adult everything was a lot better because I didn't have to see those blasted old farts everyday. I hate dealing with people, all their emotions and difficulties. They make no sense. Crying over death or loss, being exited over a promotion or marriage. Everyone thought I'd understand eventually, but I never did. The closest thing I have to emotions is the reason I took my job as a homicide detective, adrenaline rush. It's weird, or so I've been told, but I'm practically addicted to it. The amazing rush is the only thing that makes this whole existence worth while.

We'll see how this goes. Please don't expect much, but I will try my best. This started on Wattpad on May 17th 2020, but I'll slowly be putting this on AO3
Oh ya, disclaimer: I ONLY OWN THE PLOT, NOT THE CHARACTERS
Cover By: https://www.deviantart.com/aletheiya/art/Candy-Laughing-Jack-Chibi-425111027