Chapter 1

*WAIT!!!!
Before we get on to the story I just have to let you know a few things.
First of all- this takes places in the middle of the summer before sixth year.
Second of all- Sirius is not dead🙅🙅
Third of all- I've created my own personal character. Her name is Carrie Mason as you probably saw in the description. She's a pureblood,black,in Slytherin, Draco's best friend, her mom is a Death Eater...her dad is dead and she's one of my favourites. I love her.
Fourth of all- I'm sorry if there any mistakes but I honestly write and proof read but I'm only human
Fifth of all-this is my first book ever so I'm sorry if I kinda suck but I'm trying my best and honestly I'd be surprised if there's any people reading this with that bad description I wrote.
Sixth of all- sometimes I'm going to give a song for the chapter ,you know, just cause...I'm me😁
The song for this chapter is no regrets by Eminem

Anywayyyyyy without further distractions I present to you River of tears

All occupants of the house stayed deathly queit. Staring at the three Slytherins sitting on the couch.

Draco stared holes into wooden floor boards, avoiding all the redheaded family's eyes. Not to mention Harry sodding Potter was, of course, glaring holes into his skull. Which he, on usual bases, would of gladly returned the glare.

But these were not usual bases. This was unfamiliar territory, he was walking on enemies lines and he knew his place. He needed these people's help. And he also knew better than to piss one of the occupants off. So he continued to stare at the floor.

Carrie loudly cleared her throat, attracting everyone's attention to her.
"Um...I would like to start by firstly saying thank you to Mr and Mrs Weasley for opening up your home to us. Please be assured my companions and I appreciate it whole-heartedly. And we would also like to apologise for any harm we caused to any of the family members or friends of said family members. We will try to stay out of your way as much as possible. And I would also like to ask that you  please show us to where we will be staying..." Carrie said making eye contact with everyone at least one. Her facial expression was sincere.

Her speech was followed by a stunned silence, which she was satisfied with.
"Uh-yes, of course. You, dearie, shall be staying with Hermione and Ginny. Draco, you will be staying with Ron and Harry. And Blaise you will be staying with the twins" Molly Weasley said quickly pulling herself together. Carrie stood up and was closely followed by Draco and Blaise.
"Thank you again Mr and Mrs Weasley."

Harry, Ginny, Hermione, and Ron huddled in a corner as Mason, Zabini and Malfoy followed Molly upstairs.
"Three children of Death Eaters suddenly decided to up and just leave and join the light side. Sounds  supicious," Ron began, taking the words right out of Harry's mouth.
"Obviously something happened to push them to this point,"Ginny continued.
"Even so. Why has Dumbledore decided to place them here?" Harry added.
"I don't know but we have got to find out," Hermione said determinedly

As soon as Mrs Weasley descended downstairs ,after showing us to our rooms, Carrie and Blaise crept into Draco's room. Carrie collapsed on his bed with a sigh of relief.
"Been a long ass day," she announced dramatically.
"I don't think Mrs Weasley would appreciate you swearing in her house," Blaise snickered.
"Nice speech by the way. I was moved," Draco finally spoke up. Carrie threw a pillow at him that he easily caught ,whilst laughing with Blaise.
"Oh ,shut up Draco," she spat and glared at him. Although there was no real anger in her hazel eyes.
"I meant it though," Carrie said once Draco and Blaise settled down.
"What?" Blaise asked.
"I meant it. The speech. Every word... I'm truly sorry." The room fell into a comfortable silence as they all had something to think about.After Carrie pushed herself off the bed and kissed both Draco and Blaise on the forehead.
"Goodnight you too. Love you guys and stay out of trouble."

×[Chapter end]×

First chapter complete. Whoop!!! Im loving this story so bad even if no one reads it. Keeps me busy which is very helpful at times like these. Anyway at the end of every chapter I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself. Let's see .... I am a proud member of the South African BTS Army. Want to tell me that's not a real achievement? Sorry my sister beat you to it. Anyway I am out hoped you enjoyed it. ☮️