Chapter 10

A/N trigger warnings. It's about to get real yall

Heels clicked against the marble floors, taunting him.

"No use in hiding my little Dragon," she sang in a sickingly sweet voice.

He covered his ears, hands shaking. He tried to shrink lower into the floor as the footsteps grew closer.

"THERE YOU ARE!!!" she cried happily as she swang the closet door open. Draco's head hung low as he stared into the ground, trying to delay his inevitable fate.

"Oh come on Dragon. It's no fun when you don't play along," she complained gleefully. Draco slowly lifted his head to meet the crazed ones of Bellatrix Lestrange. She smiled triumphantly as he grimaced.

"Good! Now let's play tea party!" She shouted.

"Please..." He begged softly

"Imperio,"she whispered.

She giggled happily as he shot up straight. He was sure he was now crying but no tears fell into his cheeks. He was trapped again. Her puppet.

"Come along then Draco dear," she said happily as she shasayed away.

He unwilling followed his deranged aunt. He had to escape, get away. Anywhere but here.

She threw the "tea" room's door open. The smell assaulted his nostril

"Look Draco. You've kept all our guests waiting," Bellatrix said as she took a seat at the round tea table.

Draco sobbed. He screamed. He begged. He ran. But his body stayed rooted. His face stoic.

"Well don't be rude now Draco. Take a seat," Bellatrix commanded.

He obeyed, taking a seat between the two cold muggleborns. One of them was the woman he had witnessed Voldemort kill a few days ago. She was the newest to Bellatrix's collection.

Draco tried to focus on anything but the smell of death, the internal organs decorating the rooms walls, the blood decorating the dead muggleborns' clothes. Anything but where he currently was.

"You know what Draco dear. I think Lina has a crush on you," Bellatrix said, referring to the woman Draco had watched die infront of his eyes.

"Give her a kiss," Bellatrix whispered softly.

If Draco's mind wasn't screaming before it sure was now. He managed to even make a mumble noise.

Bellatrix frowned unapprovingly as Draco made no movement to follow her command. She clutched her wand tightly, magic cracking in the air.

"I believe I said you should give her a kiss," she commanded again.

Draco fought. He fought with every cell in his brain, fibre in his body, strand of magic. But his walls began to caved in as he began to lean in, his lips connecting those of the dead muggleborn.

His eyes shot open, slowly adjusting to the darkness of the room. He turned into his side, a pained expression playing on his face as he let out a broken sob.

Out of all his nightmares that was one of the worst. Remembering all the smells, sights, noises... feelings. He remembered exactly how it felt to kiss the corspe. Lips cold and unmoving. Eyes looking above him lifelessly. Her body was beginning to smell like all the others. And the her laugh.

Draco uncontrollably shivered as he remembered that laugh. The was no other sound he hated more than that laugh. If he never heard it again it would too soon. And he's be on lucky basta-

He flinched as he felt a hand fall upon his arm.

"Draco?" A familiar voice asked,voiced with concern.

Of course. Of course it just had to be bloody Harry Potter. The one and only Gryffindor Draco was supposed to be avoiding.

Draco wanted to insult him. Bark a snarky remark about how Harry just couldn't mind his own business. Push him away. Scream at Harry not to touch him.

But inside he flung himself into Harry, burying his face into the crook of his neck of the now frozen chosen one.

Draco breathed in his sent. Harry smelt like lavender, chocolate and broomstick polish. A very weird combination but an altogether enchanting smell. Draco drew in another deep breathe, desperate to get more of it. He was hit by the sudden desire to like the soft skin. To see if it tasted like how it smelled. He didn't even notice he balled some of the shirt into fists as he held Harry in place. Preventing him from these idiots

Draco become so involved by the scent he forgot about dream. About Bellatrix, about the game of truth or dare, about everyone and everything. All he could and wanted to do was inhale Harry.

To say Harry was shocked would be an understatement. This was not at all how he thought this was going to go. An insult? Definitely. A punch? Only if Draco was extra moody. But a...hug. That was unexpected. He's fault for underestimating a Slyt-

Harry felt the Harry's on his spine stand up as Draco breathed deeply into his neck. He swallowed thickly. Now was definitely not the time for such things. But overall he was still a hormonal teenager.

Draco still didn't move as he felt warm arms wrap around him and someone kneel into the bed beside him. He just kept breathing the soothing scent.

Harry didn't know how long they stayed like that, kneeling like that ,but he was beginning to get stiff and sore. He tried to pull away from Draco to back to his bed but Draco only clutched his fist tighter. He also whined softly.

Harry was stuck between laughing or cooeing but instead began stroking the blonde head of her. Which was unnaturally silky soft. If dyed the right colour it could of easily mistaken for unicorn hair.

"It's okay Draco. I'm not going anywhere. Let's just lay down okay?" Harry asked gently. Still stroking the blonde(not in that way you nasty) Draco reluctantly nodded.

The two got into a mores comfortable position as they laid onto the bed, legs stretched out onto the bed. Draco laying on Harry's left side, face still buried in the crook of his neck. Harry's arms still wrapped around him. One around his upper back, the other around his waist. Harry had never been so comfortable. He leaned his head down and smelt Draco's hair. The blood smelt like vinilla, green apples and a subtle sent of hair gel. Harry liked the smell. He pulled the blonde closer, sighing as his mind relaxing, sleep creeping onto him.

×[Chapter end]×

Its me, darkershades. Hello. Sorry again for not updating. Still writers block.. but I'm getting better. Hoped you like the chapter. Please don't be afraid to comment or vote.

Fun fact
Im deadly scared of chickens...(+_+):-|

Sorry I didn't edit this