Chapter 5

Look guys I know I usually do author's at the end of chapter but this is kinda important. Look I totally forget to mention that the cover of the book is not mine. I just find it on Facebook and was like "hey that's perfect". Anyway that's all let's get back to the story. 

"Tonight we be attending a order meeting. Please behave. Bill you are in charge. We will be back tomorrow morning with Mr Snape who would like to check on you three. And Sirius who would like to check on you, Harry. Be decent by 6 AM. And I expect to find this house still intact," Mrs Weasley, making sure to point a look in Carrie and the twins' direction. All three nodded innocently.

As soon as breakfast was over Draco and Harry  grabbed their brooms for a seeker's game.

"Hermione?" Ron asked, lifting his eyes from his current game with Blaise to watch Harry and Draco run outside. Hermione stopped her conversation with Ginny to look up at Ron.
"Yes Ron?" She asked
"Don't you think Harry and Malfoy have been rather friendly lately?" Ron asked. Hermione took a moment to think about it.
"Blimey, Ron you're right," she said incredulously, wondering how she had missed this detail
Well I have been rather occupied lately she thought and smiled at Ginny would returned the gesture. Before they could discuss it further Carrie came strolling down the stairs.

"Hey guys. I was just wondering if you all would be up for a game of Truth or Dare tonight?" She asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"Um, sure, I guess,"Ron answered. The rest shrugged in agreement.
"Cool," Carrie said obviously pleased with the answers. She slipped upstairs.

"You've lost your touch, Potter," Draco proclamated. His hand closed around the snitch. Putting the score at 7:10. Draco in the lead. His smirked quivered as he noticed Harry was staring into space, biting his bottom lip. His pink, plump bottom that would of looked great swollen, bittten and-
Okay that's enough! Draco stopped himself.
"You know it's not fun if you make it so easy to win," Draco said, finally pulling Harry from his thoughts
"Oh. I'm sorry-"
"Don't apologize, Harry and tell me what's wrong." Harry looked hesitant for a moment
"Come on. We're friends remember?" Draco reassured him.
"Well it's just ... Hermione and Ron have been...distant these days." Draco lifted a eyebrow.
"Explain," he urged.
"I mean I was so excited to be spending the holidays here. Not only because its away from the Dursleys but also because I'd be spending them with my best friends. But of lately we barely ever talk...is it possible to feel like your losing someone who you see everyday? I don't know I just..."
"What? Feeling neglected Potter?" Draco said, acting out of natural instinct to make fun of Harry. But cursed himself once he saw Harry's face fall.

"It's not a bad thing you know," Draco began, making Harry met his eye. Harry stayed silent urging him to continue.
"Being a little selfish. It's not a bad thing, especially in your case. It's not absurd that you expect a little more from your best friends. You're only human Harry,",Draco finished. Harry nodding slowly, understanding his point. Also wondering when Draco began sounding so as smart.
"I don't know why you're complaining. You've been left in my company and we both know what a delight I am."
Nope. Nevermind Harry thought.
Harry rolled his eyes but let a smile pass through.
"Best 14 out of 15?" Draco suggested, grinning.
"You're on Malfoy."

×[Chapter end]×

I know this is a super short chapter but hear me out okay. I literally began writing this chapter at like 4 AM and I fell asleep with the phone in hands. When I later woke up I was out of the zone. I thought let me just end it here instead of writing shit....well writing more shit than usual.

Fun fact - I am pansexual 😎😊 bet you didn't see that coming. Anyway I'm out. ☮️🏝️🌈