Chapter 11

Harry breathed in deeply,  smelling a strong vinilla scent. He immediately remember where he was and with whom. And also realised he regretted absolutely nothing. He pulled Draco closer, taking another deep breathe.

Harry wondered what happened last night, what had Draco dreamt of that left him so broken. He'd heard the name Bellatrix Lestrange and he'd heard about her. She was insane. There was no telling what she had done to Draco except that was must've been terrible. His stomach churned just thinking about it. He pulled the blonde even closer. What a beautiful piece of broken glass.

He rain his fingers through Draco's silky blonde hair almost petting the Slytherin. Who would of thought the two would end up in bed together. Harry snorted. Definitely not him.

He froze as his hand reached Draco's lower back. It wasn't smooth like his face. He run his over it repeatedly, making sure. He lifted his head off of the pillow as he slowly pulled a bit of Draco's shirt up, revealing scarred and bruised skin. Long and short scars decorated the smile piece of skin. His breathe caught in his throat. He didn't know how to react or what to do. He just stared blankly at them.

Draco began stirring, moaning and trying to bury himself deep in the crook of Harry's neck. Harry would of laughed if he wasn't starring at a gallery of scara.

"Draco, where did you get these?" Harry questioned in a strangled voice.

"Mhhhmm?" Draco mumbled, still buried in Harry's neck, half asleep.

"Where did these scars come from?" Harry asked.

Draco immediately shot upright, out of Harry's reach. He got off the bed and crossed his arms.

"Get out of my bed, Potter," Draco spat.

Harry sat up ,stunned for a few minutes, before his face darkened.

"Where did you get the scars Draco?" He pressed.

"GET OUT OF MY BED POTTER!" Draco snapped, waking up Ron.

"What's going on?" Ron asked, sitting up.

Harry turned to face his best friend.

"Ron, can you give us a minute?" Harry asked.

Ron eyed Harry questioningly then Draco suspiciously.

"I'm not going to eat him Weasley," Draco spat venomously.(not right now anyway)

Ron reluctantly got up and left the room.

"Get out of my bed Potter," Draco repeated.

"Do you really think this is gonna help? Pushing me away," Harry asked

"Let make one thing clear Potter, I am not the one pushing people away," Draco fired back.

Harry stone face fell for a second as he remembered the night of truth or dare.

"Draco, I'm sorry," Harry apologized.

"For reacting that way or for feeling that way?" Draco asked, hurt flashing past his eyes.

Before Harry could answer there was a knock at the door.

"Harry? Everything okay?" Hermione questions.

Draco glanced at Harry one last time before pulling the door open and stomping to the bathroom.

Hermione stood there stunned for a few moments before she refocused on Harry. She raised a eyebrow at him.

"Are you in Draco's bed?" She asked.

"No!! I mean...yes...I mean..." Harry said, feeling his cheeks begin to grow hotter.

Hermione smiled knowingly.

"Breakfast is almost ready," she announced before closing the door and going downstairs.

Harry sighed, lowering his head and running his hands through his hair. He wanted to know who did that to Draco and how fast he could strangle that person.

Maybe next time he asked he should be more subtle, more tactful...but the word "subtle" isn't in his vocabulary. He sighed yet again.

He slowly stepped out of bed and made his way downstairs, where everyone, except Draco, was seated.

"Morning Harry dear," Molly greeted.

"Mornin' Mrs.Weasley," Harry grumbled as he settled into a seat.

Carrie raised a eyebrow at his grumpyness. She could guess who was the cause of it but not what happened. She had heard shouting this morning so maybe the two got into a row. It's wasn't beyond the teens. Not at all.

Carrie smiled as she felt a foot nudge hers and looked up to the culprit, playfully glaring at Fred. Apparently she could think for two seconds, not with the two identical red-haired idiots.

Fred motioned to her forgotten food. She narrowed her eyes before focusing on the food. She couldn't skip a meal either.

They were soon joined by an equally grumpy blonde Slytherin who avoided looking at the brunette Gryffindor. Which only confirmed Carrie's suspicions. But what was it about? Did Harry do something stupid? Harry probably did something stupid. She doubted that he would talk her this time. It somehow seemed personal this time.

Even the magic in the atmosphere had changed as everyone sat at the table in silence. What did you expect? Putting a moody Chosen one and a pissed off Slytherin together. She was getting way to old for this.

Carrie wasn't stupid she knew something was going on between Ginny and Hermione and something was possibly starting between Ron and Blaise. But Ron and Hermione seemed to be so busy that they didn't see that Harry need someone to talk to. But even if they did see would talk to them. He didn't even tell them he was gay, even though Hermione probably had her suspicions.

It gave her a serious headache to be honest. She would probably of gone insane if not for her trio and her two identical red-haired idiots. She smiled at the thought of the twins. She was lucky to have them. And maybe it was time to collaborate on another scheme with them.  She smirked as she began eating again. It was most definitely time for her to step in, before the magic in the air broke a vase.

×[Chapter End]×

I'm back and darker than ever😏 anyways sorry for the delay I've been working on two new books. I know right like two new books?! Darker shades you scandal 😏😏 jokes aside please check out my new books they aren't that bad but they also aren't drarry fanfics, they are my own creation ☺️ here are the names

*Sterling Roses( very mature and very gay)
*Best Supporting Role( based loosely on my life)

Anyway here's some facts about me that you absolutely do not need to know:

I took the online Harry Potter soulmate and got Voldemort. Dark Mistress in the house y'all!!!!😏😂