Chapter 7

When The Party's over by Billie Elisih.

After Carrie so bravely commented the room fell in silence. Only breathing could be heard. Especially Harry and Draco's escalated breathing.

Draco began leaning in yet again. Time slowed as Harry's eyes searched the room. Blaise seemed indifferent. Hermione and Ginny were just a bit shocked. Carrie and the twins smirked victoriously. Suspicious but quickly pushed aside as his eyes landed on Ron.

Ron's face slightly scrunched up in disgust as he watched Harry and Draco. Harry started to panic.

Although Draco and Ron acted civil at the burrow it didn't mean Ron disliked Draco any less. Or has forgiven him for his past transgressions. Harry's stomach churned at the remembrance of the world. Mudblood

Draco's lips fell back onto Harry's. Gentle as ever.  Harry was disgusted. Disgusted with Draco for being able to be so cruel, for thinking he was superior because of something as trivial as blood status, for causing so much pain to his best friends in the past schooling years. But most of all, disgusted with himself for wanting to deepen the kiss, for wanting their kiss to last forever, wanting to be lost in the moment.

Harry pushed Draco away, using more strength then he intended. Draco fell onto the floor, staring up at Harry, heartbroken, wondering if maybe he had misconceived things. Maybe he was the only one who enjoyed the kiss. Harry probably wasn't even into guys. Even if he was, he might not even like Draco like that

"What the hell Malfoy!" Harry bellowed, glaring down at Draco. Draco took in a sharp breathe. The position far too familiar, pulling his mind from reality.

"You're a disgrace, Draco!" Lucius Malfoy shouted down at Draco. He had fallen from the blow his father had just delivered.  His body shaking but not from the coldness of the marble floor.

Lucius's eyes grew darker, glaring at his son. The lighting in the room was dim and the air was clear. Narcissa was currently out with a few friends. Even if she was here there was a very little chance she'd be able to stop the storm fast approaching.

"You can't seem to beat that filthy half-blood even after I bought your whole team new brooms!" Gryffindor had won the Quttitchid cup
"I-I-I am s-sorry father. Potter's just b-better."Draco stuttered out. Lucius turned away as if to walk away. Draco breathed a sigh of relief and right afterwards Lucius swang his cane making contact with Draco's jaw.

Draco's body went limp as his head fell to the marble floor, he was disoriented. Pain exploded in his jaw. He continued to lay there , his mouth slightly ajar, letting out a stream of blood and a bit of salvia. His vision blurry as he stared at the wall opposite of him. He wondered if his jaw was dislocated or broken.
"There is no such thing as anyone being better than Malfoys," was the last thing Draco heard before he lost consciousness.

When he finally come to he was meet by another room. The punishment room. A rather small yet cold dark room with no furniture. No windows, no candles, no light, no hope of escape. Draco was now dressed in rags, close to what a house elf would be given. The rags had no chance of protecting  him from the cold.

Draco pulled his knees up to his chest, hugging them, closing his eyes. Which really wasn't much of a change to the room's darkness. It would be days before Lucius let him out. Draco shook violently , reminding himself that this one of his lesser punishment, that Lucius was being merciful

All the teens watched as Draco curled himself into a ball and sobbed softly, rocking back and forth, muttering "I'm sorry father"s.
"What's happening?" Ginny asked, starting to get scared.
"He's stuck in a memory," Carrie said, looking at Draco, horrified.
"How do we get him out?" Hermione asked. Carrie shook her head, eyes never leaving Draco
"We can't. I don't know how,"Carrie said. All heads turned back to Draco.

×[Chapter end]×

Hey guys. Sad chapter. I'm not gonna say anything cause you know I might ruin the moment. Please leave comments I'm always open to suggestions and happy to receive advice. Well peace ☮️ ☮️ ☮️