Chapter 1 SKYLOX

It's was a quite afternoon at the TC house. All the gang sitting around doing nothing.Well Until...

(IK they're not a team anymore it's just in the book capesh?)

{Sky's POV}

I grab the gun and make sure that I have bullets in the gun. I check my belt and pocket to make sure I have extra ammo. I look over at Jerome to see him counting his bullets. He looks up and nods saying he's ready. I nod and start to slowly keep towards the door. I slowly turn the knob and open the door. I creep down the hallway with Jerome in tow. I step gently on the first step to make sure it doesn't squeak. When it doesn't I proceed to descend the steps with Jerome behind me. I stop at the end and lean against the wall. I look around the wall to see the rest of the team sitting there watching a horror movie,with the lights off and everything. Mitch is sitting on the couch eating popcorn with Quentin and Ian. Brice is sitting on the chair on the left side of the couch with his knees up to his chest and Seto is sitting on the floor I front of him. Jason is sitting in the chair on the other side of the couch with Tyler in front of him with a pillow halfway in front f his face. Bodil was Laying on the floor with Simon beside him. Then Ty(Deadlox) is sitting on the floor hugging a pillow and peeking over it looking at the TV. He's so cute.

I look over at Jerome and he nods with a smirk on his face. We creep up behind the couch and get our guns ready. I have one aimed at Seto and the other aimed at Ty. While Jerome had one aimed at Mitch and the other aimed at Tyler. I nodded and mouthed...

1

2

3

And with that we shot and hit our targets perfectly. Perfect timing to because in the movie the girl got shot and screamed which made Seto scream and jump on Brice. Tyler screamed and threw his pillow which hit Jason. Bodil screamed and started laughing while Simon is watching him laughing his 'dolphin laugh'. Mitch threw the popcorn bowl and fell off the couch which landed on Ian and made the popcorn go all over the place but mostly on Quiten. Ty screamed and threw the pillow backwards which hit Quiten. Jerome and I fell on the floor laughing so hard. I closed my eyes for I could control my breathing from laughing so hard, but when I opened them I saw everyone surrounding Jerome and I, nerf guns pointing straight at us. Jerome was still laughing so i continuesly poke him until he opens his eyes.

When he opened his eyes he causiously said"Oh come on guys it was just a joke lets not get to crazy here alright" he says putting his hands up. I causiously follow and say"come on listen to da fuffy lets put the guns down" Mitch lowered his gun and tapped chin with his fore-finger "Hmm i dont know dude I think y'all earned this"and with that said they let the bullets fly and the bullets pummeled Jerome and I. We all laughed and they helped Jerome and I up. We start to pickup the bullets and guns to put in their original places. Ty and I took the guns, while Jayrome and Mitch took the bullets.

Jerome and Mitch started to put the bullets away, while Ty and I put away the guns. When Mitch and Jerome were done they left to go do something. I start to put away the last gun but it falls and lands on the floor between Ty and I. I reach down to pick it up but bump heads with someone. I look up to see beautiful brown eyes scarring into mine. I start to lean in and he does to. Our lips connect and I promise I felt fire works. The gun forgotten, I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me. He wraps his arms around my neck and turns his head deepening the kiss. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance and he obeys. Opening his mouth my tongue shoots in and out tongues fight for dominance. I clearly won and was able to explore every inch of his beautiful mouth. His hands go up to my hair gently tug on the strands of corky hair, while my hands travel down to his hips and back up to his waist.

We pull back breathing hard. I lean my head against his and look into those majestic eyes that I could be lost in forever. I finally break the silence by saying the four words I've been wanting to say my ever since I've meet him that day at the park."I love you Ty". He looks into my eyes and smiles. "I love you too Adam"Ty leans in crashes his lips onto mine. I instantly kiss back and we end up in a full make out session, well until Jerome had to ruin it.