Chapter 1 - Eunji: The Pitiful Queen

Chapter 1 - Eunji : The Pitiful Queen

"Lovely Princess... what is this?" Eunji quickly scanned through the pages of the book. "Is this what young people read now?" she looked at the back and front cover of the book as if judging its colourful and playful exterior.

"My queen, it's very late. What are you doing out here?" the anxious young husband reached out for his wife.

 What are you doing out here?" the anxious young husband reached out for his wife

"My love!" she ran towards his arms. He quickly caught her.

"I missed you!" she smiled at him lovingly.

"Eunji! You have to be more careful!" he noticed her teary eyes. "Don't worry me like that..." he hugged her affectionately while caressing her hair.

Eunji settled around the comfort of his arms. 'This is why I came here' she thought. But that sweet moment was abruptly interrupted by him.

"Now then my Queen, please be aware that you have to be more careful now!" he pulled her away. "You have our child with you! What would happen if this stressed you out?"

Eunji playfully answered back "Then giving birth will be a week early." she pouted.

He only scratched his head at his wife's sweet and adorable face. He realized that there is no winning with this, from the start she knew he would forgive her. "Did you at least bring Miss Nari with you?" he looked behind her.

"Hmmm..." Eunji playfully twirled her hair pretending to be thinking. "Nope!" she gave him the biggest grin. He raised his brow asking to explain herself further, "Miss Nari was already sleeping...so..."

"As you should be as well!" he slumped his shoulder, defeated, his wife cannot be stopped. He signals for one of the attendants standing behind him.

"Felix, please bring the car around."

The red-haired man immediately taps his ear to call on the driver.

"Come here my beautiful wife, the doctors said you have to rest." he reached for her hand.

"I know my love, but the boredom at home kills me."

He noticed the book."What's that on your other hand?"