Chapter Six

Lu Feng often uses his overwhelming superior strength to abuse me without proper justification. Sex is supposed to be a beautiful thing, an enjoyable affair for the gratification of both parties, but if it is used for the purpose of punishment then it is not very beautiful at all, especially when such unbridled passion goes beyond the scope of your bodily tolerance. I have a deep understanding on this, and my thanks goes to Lu Feng because very soon I gloriously, inescapably, had that.

What's that?

"I am not going to the hospital! ! No, even if it kills me! ! It is all your fault, you bastard ...... I rather die, just let me die, don't bother about me ......"

"Be good, don't be like this. If you don't get it treated it will get worse, you can't conceal your ailment just because you want to avoid seeing the doctor ...... moreover I can't bear to see you suffering."

"Then just let it get worse, the worst that can happen is I'll die! ! ! It is better that I die so I can come back as a sinister ghost to take revenge on you, you jackass ......"

Lu Feng do not know whether to laugh or cry as he lifted the quilt over my head: "You won't die from this, it is just a small surgery, as long as you be good and listen to me, you will get well very soon OK."

"Surgery? Do you mean to say you are going to let others operate me down there? ! ! It will be a bunch of people looking at my private parts! ! There's men and women ...... Why are you suddenly so generous now? ! !"

"This is not the same ......"

"How is it not the same, the unlucky person is not you, of course you can say that!" I felt so wronged that I broke out in tears.

That is right, I got hemorrhoids.

If I had known that being the bottom has such hidden dangers, then I would never become the bottom even if you held a gun to my head.

No one is afraid of pain more than me!

I could not even endure it for a full day, crying my eyes out in the washroom. Lu Feng felt so helpless and have no choice but to do something, so he disregarded my wish to die rather than get admitted into the hospital, and dragged me to the operating theatre in his newly bought luxury sports car.

According to the doctor, my condition is the rarely encountered 'culmination of five poisons', in short, surgery is the only option. Thanking my lucky stars, it was a very short surgery, the whole process taking about half an hour. I finally understood what it meant to spend a day like it lasted a lifetime, as I came out of the operating theatre with my body soft as cotton candy from the effects of local anesthetics. Upon seeing Lu Feng, I wanted to hug him and weep bitterly, until I remembered that he is responsible for putting me in such a wretched state, I held back the tears and the outstretched arms resentfully.

Once the effects of the anesthetics wore off, the pain is truly ...... indescribable like the sky has fallen and the earth has broken apart, the clouds has changed color but there is no color left on your face. Lu Feng could not bear the sight of me crouching over, flooding the bed with my tears, at a loss for words: "Are you feeling any better? Is it really that painful?"

He does not show such tenderness very often, his own tears just hovering in his eyes, yet I did not relent and simply nodded my head and kept on sobbing with a vengeance.

"What should we do ......"He started mumbling to himself, his strong-willed self crumbling into a mess.

"I want painkillers." I choked.

"You just had a bunch of it not too long ago? It doesn't seem to help."

"Then give me a shot of anesthetics, or morphine, or heroin ...... whatever, just make the pain stop ......" I kept wiping my tears, giving up on myself.

"It's not funny." He is overwhelmed with helplessness, "Just bear with it a little, the doctor said that it will hurt lesser after today."

"I will not be able to survive past today." I carried on whining, "I promise you I will be dead by tonight ......"

"Be a good boy, you will be OK ........"

"Lu Feng, I am in so much pain ......" Battling with the pain has taken up all my energy, I have none left to stay angry with him, giving him my softest look with tears-filled eyes.

" ........." Lu Feng sat on the side of the bed holding my hand for a while, sighed, and called someone to give me a shot.

The efficacy of the pain relief drug finally took effect, and I felt less uncomfortable. I tried settling myself in his embrace, closing my eyes, hoping sleep will come. There would be no more pain if I can sleep ......

I know, this is the inevitable pain that accompanies the recovery process after an operation, I should not make it out to be a big deal. However the place that went under the knife ...... is an area packed with sensitive nerve endings, not to mention my pain receptors' ability to detect pain is as keen as my taste receptors' ability to detect delicious food, such overstimulation almost took my life.

I tossed and turned for the entire night, just when I am getting slightly muddle-headed, the pain wakes me up again. When it becomes unbearable, I reach out for Lu Feng in a daze, crying repeatedly: "So painful...... it hurts so much .......' Wiping whatever tears or snot or saliva flowing out of my orifices onto his pajamas. A cycle of waking, suffering, crying and sleeping all the way until the break of dawn. I do not know if I have desensitized from the extended period of pain, or the wound has finally healed a little, but it seems to have improved tremendously by the second day. Whereas Lu Feng's eyes were extremely bloodshot, appearing like his insomnia was way worse than mine.

"What's wrong?"

He looked intently at me, and finally squeezed out this sentence: "It is all my fault."

Huh? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Which, which direction did the sun rise from this morning? ! !

He extended his hand to pat my head, "Seeing you suffer like this ...... I ...... my heart feels equally painful too."

"Then you are not allowed to touch me anymore."

"If you touch me again, I am sure to get hemorrhoids again, then I will need another operation." I shivered with fear.

"You can't say that, I will be sure to be more gentle in future and have more self-restrain, then you won't end up like this again ......"

"No no no, I don't want! !" The patient has the loudest say, so this is my best chance to fight for my personal welfare, "If you do me again I will die under your hands ......no, I will just kill myself ...... I will not be the bottom anymore, if you don't agree then it means you don't love me ......"

Lu Feng's face blackened, since I have sacrificed my dignity as a man by crying so much, I might as well bend my stiff neck backwards to achieve something out of it.

I may have successfully defended the security of my backside, but Lu Feng's mood became increasingly irritable. He cannot be blamed, after all when one's flame of sexual desire is repressed, the heat will transform into a fiery temper. It does not help that I am not a suitable candidate for oral sex, most of the time he would just let me use my hands, or he did it himself.

DIY for a long period of time, how is it possible not to feel irritable.

Even though he would randomly select a handful of innocent citizens in the company to become cannon fodder for his temper, he did not bear to turn himself into a full-on dragon shooting fire at me to swallow me whole.

I guess you can call this the power of love.

Allow me to indulge in self-satisfaction for five minutes, sigh.