David Dobrik//Views

David's manager called us and asked if we would agree to a meeting, just me and David. Of course we said yes, we kind of had to.

So his manager Jack came over to our house, I live in the room across the hall from David, and had a stack of papers with him.

"Okay, David, your views have been decreasing this month, so we need something big to get them up again."

"How about Another video with Addison?"

I loved Addison, she was so adorable and like a little sister/friend to me.

"No, I have something better. Congratulations. You two are now dating." He slid a contract over to us.

"What?" I laughed. "Jack seriously?"

"Yep. The fans love you guys together." He looked serious.

I looked at David and he seemed oddly okay with it.

"Now, while you guys are dating, you have to make it seem real, so you're going to have to get a little intimate with each other, so get used to that. Also, David, y/n has to be in every vlog, it doesn't matter if she's just sitting in the background."

He went over a bunch of rules.

"I-I can't be in a fake relationship with David."

"Why not?"

"Because..." I looked over at david. "No offense but he's not my type. None of our friends would believe it."

"Make them believe it. Have them walk in on you guys making out. I don't care how you do it, but the views need to go up."

I sighed and signed the stupid contract, and David did the same.

Jack left.

"So do you wanna tal-"

"Just give me a minute." I swiftly walked to my room and immediately went to my attached bathroom.

I pulled the neckline of my shirt down a little bit to show the top of my boob. I saw the scar on it from when I stupidly did the Salt and Ice challenge back in high school.

I hate this scar. It's so ugly. I only one guy has seen it and as soon as he did, he pointed it out and made me feel bad about it.

'That was such a stupid thing to do.' He laughed. I know it was, but the fact that even after dating for five months, he took one look at it and decided he didn't want to be with someone with an imperfect body.

I took a deep breath and went back into the living room, only to be met with Natalie.

"Hey Nat... where's David?"

She looked at me and answered. "He's in his room. He told me about the whole fake dating thing. Are you okay?"

She knows that even though I act like I hate him, and he isn't my type, that I actually really like David.

"Uh, it's a little weird. I just hope o don't get my hopes up. I have to remember that this is just for views and it's not real."

"Maybe it will open his eyes and he will realize how great you are."

"Yeah right. This isn't those cliche movies where two main characters start fake dating, and then they fall in love. I'm a side character to his story, Nat. That's all it'll ever be."

I walked off and knocked on David's door.

"Come in!" He yelled.

I walked in and shut the door, seeing him at his editing desk.

"Um... I think I'm ready to talk about it."

"Okay," he stood up and sat on his bed, me filling and doing the same.

"First, since you told Natalie, I think it's only fair if I get to tell Corinna. She's my best friend and I trust her."

"Okay. What else?"

"Second, no sex."

He nodded, waiting for a third.

"And last..." I hesitated. "My shirt stays on. Always. Shorts, I don't care about, but the shirt stays on."

"What's so bad about-"

"David." I interrupted.

"Okay deal. My turn."

I nodded.

"We each post on Instagram three times a week with pictures of us together. That one was jacks idea."

"No problem."

"Second, Were both allowed to see other people, as long as nobody finds out."

"That's all you babe."

"And third, Try not to fall in love with me." He smiled with a laugh at his joke.

"You don't have to worry about that." I laughed slightly.

"Cool, Phase 1 of our relationship starts now."

"How are we breaking the news to everybody?"

"I'm not sure yet, for our friends, I was thinking blindfolded, but I know Scotty isn't going to do that, and Neither will Kristen."

"Maybe we could be talking in the living room with all of them and one of us accidentally slips up and calls the other babe or something... and wait for them to notice. And if they don't then maybe one of us gets up saying they need to go to the bathroom, then the other says the need to go to their room to get something. Then after a while they'll look for us and find us kissing or something?"

"What movie did you get that from?"

"I-I didn't, I just thought-"

"It's a great idea." He smiled.

"Thanks." I stood up. "I'll see you later."

"Bye." David went back to editing as I went back to my room with a sigh. This is going to be difficult.
———————
A/N: this is going to be in multiple parts so please be patient, I'll try to write them as fast as I can but I have to make sure they're good first so it may take a couple days.