Chapter 1. Starting Point

Ok before we start I'd like to say that this mainly falls around Hinata's "diary" where he writes about all his struggles and depression, this is gonna be a very serious fan fiction and I hope you all enjoy it.
Ilysm,
Author-chan

Development.
November 19 2020,
       Dear diary, my first entry. Today, mom slapped me again. I don't understand why..I tried my best on the test. My best isn't good enough though. I got a 79%, I begged my teacher but he refused to round it up. Can teachers even be allowed to do that? Anyways..I will write again later. The time's not right yet. Just wait until December of next year. Then I'll be free.
Until tomorrow.

Hinata finished writing his last word, and set his diary in his drawer under his desk. He locked it and put the key in the pencil holder.  Oh. I haven't introduced myself yet have I? I am Shoyo Hinata. I have depression. I was diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression a little over half a year ago. You might be wondering why...depression doesn't just come up suddenly. That's where your wrong. The voices. They tell me things I know I shouldn't do. I don't wanna do it, but they are very convincing. Depression and anxiety have also been diagnosed to patients who have suffered trauma.  That's where I come in. Let me take you back... to a day that would change my life forever.

May 21st, 2019
"Onii-chan, when will we arrive home?" Natsu tugged on her older brother's sleeve. "Be patient, Natsu." Her older brother said in a stern tone. They continued on walking. "Oi! Cutie, why don't you come over and have a little fun with us!" A man yelled in the young kids' direction. Hinata turned around. He looked at a group of men who each looked about 185 cm at least(about 6'0 for all my US readers). When they realized Hinata had acknowledged them, they started to walk over to the two children. Reminder, at the time, Hinata was 15, Natsu was 6.  Hinata quickly moved his sister behind his back. "What do you need from us?" Hinata started, trying to sound as brave as he could.  "Oho, a little feisty are we." One of the shorter men stated. Hinata could smell it now. They were obviously drunk. One of the men grabbed Hinata's shoulders and shoved him out of the way. "oh~? look...he was hiding a little one behind him. "O-onii-chan.." the young girl shivered. The lanky old man grabbed her by her little orange pigtails and yanked them, causing the redhead to help in pain. The older man laughed and let out a satisfied smirk. "Let's have some fun with her~~" he said. "W-WAIT!" All the men shifted their attention to the small boy who was shaking. "D-do whatever you want to me. just d-dont touch her..." the young boy muttered. "HAHA..alright kid, you got yourself a deal..." the man started unzipping his pants, and a Hinata knew what was coming. He shut his eyes and prepared himself.

Not writing out that scene :(

Hinata laid on the ground, half naked with his shirt off revealing multiple bruises, hickeys, his eyes looking stolen of their shine. He looked over at his sister, balling her eyes out over her brother's chest. Even though Hinata had made a deal with the men, they wouldn't leave without a taste of a little girl.. they had been raped. Both of them. He took Natsu into his arms, and let her cry into him. "I'm so sorry.." Hinata started crying..feeling defeated.

Mini time-skip to after they had told their parents about it

Hinata felt a stinging sensation on his left cheek as his mother went for a punch forming a fist, the only thing separating Hinata and his mother, was his little sister, Natsu. "IT WASNT HIS FAULT MOMMY! HE DID EVERYTHING HE COULD!!" The young girl cried, using all of her strength to try and stop her mother by tugging on her leg. "STAY OUT OF THIS YOU BRAT!" His mother shouted back at the little girl, raising her hand to the small girl crying on her. Hinata felt anger raging through him. He pushed Natsu out of the way quickly, and took the hit. "G-go upstairs Natsu, lock the door, and take my earphones.." he felt a pain rush through him as his mother punched him in the stomach. The young redheaded girl was screaming now. "I can't leave you!" She pleaded. "Y-yes you can.AGH.." Hinata yelped as his mother started to punch his head in an attempt to make him lose consciousness. "Play that song we always used to listen together..." he gave the young girl the most genuine smile he could manage. The young girl finally whispered a, "I'm sorry..." before running upstairs. It wasn't until Hinata heard the sound of a click. The sound of a door being locked shut. Hinata felt relief wash over him. "ITS. YOUR. FUCKING. FAULT!" Hinata's mom screamed landing a hit on Hinata between every word. While this was all happening, the lousy man sitting on the couch resting after chugging 6 beers didn't give a damn that his own son was being beat half-to-death. The smell clogged Hinata's nose. He felt a disgusting iron-like taste in his mouth, he felt like throwing up from the blows to his stomach. He felt worthless. "It's my fault.." Hinata whispered, giving up his fight.

And that's how it started. My endless ride of abuse, anxiety, depression, and much more. I hope this gives you a small idea of what is happening right now...let's get back to the story..

November 19, 2020 (present time)
8:45pm:
Hinata looked at his alarm clock, it was Sunday night. That meant that Hinata had to wake up tomorrow. Go through everything again tomorrow.
He dreaded the thought as he carefully left his hallway, trying not to make too much noise. Suddenly, a realization hit him, tomorrow was the day of the training camp with all the other rival schools. He smiled to himself..he would finally be able to get away from his alcoholic father and abusive slut-of-a-mother..but, he was also terrified. He had no idea where he was going to bring Natsu...he couldn't possibly leave her all alone with the monsters that sat in the bedroom three rooms down...he needed to think of something. And fast.

Hinata crept into the kitchen, not making too much noise. Grabbing a small glass of water to take with his pills. He quietly shut the fridge and made his way back to his room, locking the door behind him. Relief washed over him once again when he saw Natsu sleeping peacefully on his bed. He walked over to his desk, placing the water down and opening a cabinet to the left of his wall. There lied all his pills, medications, bandages, and razors. He cringed looking at the dry blood on the razors. He grabbed 2 antidepressants and 1 anxiety pill. He went to his desk, adjusting his glasses and taking a sip of the water, shoving the pills down his throat. Disgusting. Hinata thought. "I have to wake up tomorrow at 5am before them...then.." Hinata thought to himself what he would do with Natsu. I'll just take her with me, nobody would mind right? Hinata was aware that nobody knew he had a little sister, nor that he wore glasses. The reason for that was because Hinata always wore contacts to practice, but they hurt his eyes so he always took them out when he got home.

Hinata stopped thinking. He needed to not look like absolute shit tomorrow morning. He sighed, pulling out a futon from under his bed, careful not to wake up the small girl resting in his bed beside him. He didn't have any pillows or blankets, he had given them to Natsu, still to terrified to sleep on her own after the brutal beatings their mother gave them. Most of the time, Hinata would protect and take the hits for Natsu, but occasionally, Natsu took a hit or 2. Hinata shook his head before taking off his glasses and laying them beside him for the night. He rested on his back, thinking about what the fuck they did to deserve what they got.

And Hinata got no sleep that night..after wasted effort of trying to be energized in the morning.

Okay guys! That's the end of this chapter, I'll post again in a day or so maybe tomorrow morning. Also, here is a image of Hinata with glasses for those who don't have an idea of him:

 Also, here is a image of Hinata with glasses for those who don't have an idea of him:

Anyways that's all for today!!! See you guys!
💫
Word
Count: 1482 💕