Ch. 6

"I-it's alright guys?? i'll just get changed." Hinata walked in and reached for his bag. As Hinata squatted down to get his bag, Tsukishima entered the room, unaware that Hinata was bending down, causing Tsukishima to trip over Hinata, causing them to fall down. To Hinata's demise, his bag opened and everything inside fell out.

"Ow.." Hinata rubbed his head. Hinata looked up and.."What are you guys looking at?"

"Hinata..? Are those..." Tanaka spoke up as Hinata gasped and found himself gripping the pills that fell out of his bag. "U-um..I can explain!!" Hinata stuttered desperate to find an excuse. "Hinata, there's no need to hide it anymore. We heard your phone call." Noya stated.

Hinata's eyes widened. "YOU EAVESDROPPED ON ME?" Everyone flinched at the sudden change of tone from the older freshman.

"NO! We were just concerned-" Noya began only to be cut off. "You were so concerned that you followed me? You intentionally followed me? And for what?" Hinata sighed.

"Fine, it doesn't even matter now..you guys already found out.." He looked up and there was no shine in his eyes, no sense of life. "Ahah...what a coincidence."

"What's going on in here???" Suddenly the door was opened all the way. "You crows are so goddamn loud." Kuroo stopped as he was about to form another sentence as his eyes trailed to the ground, and the orange bottle in Hinata's hand.

"What the hell is that?" Kuroo's tone lowered. Suddenly the rest of Nekoma was peaking into the dorm. And one owl...

"Hey!!! let me see..." Bokuto squished past Yaku. "HEY! Get your nasty hands off of me!" Yaku shouted.

"Hey why are you all partying without.." Bokuto stopped mid sentence as he saw the thing in the Ginger's hand. "What.?" he whispered.

"Oh my fucking god." Everyone in the room, surprised by the sudden voice, turned to the Ginger.

"Yeah, yeah. I take antidepressants. Big FUCKING deal." The Ginger shouted, looking up. It was intimidating..the aura the smaller one let off, no sign of emotion, no sign of worry, just emptiness. Dead. His eyes, were dead.

"God this is fucking boring..can we stop with the surprised act already? I'm surprised you guys haven't found out yet, I mean considering you always have some type of shit to say. Right? hm? Tsukishima? Kageyama? looks like I really am a dumbass and a short shit. Like I didn't know already." Hinata made a pout face and crossed his arms.

"Why..why are you acting so..normal about this?" Kuroo said. "Well, I can't get anywhere pretending I care about it anymore." Hinata rolled his eyes. Tsukishima and Kageyama looked down.

"So you listened to my call?" Hinata said nonchalantly. Noya looked down and let out a small nod. Hinata sighed. "So you know about the abuse?" Hinata continued. Abuse? Kuroo felt his eyes widening.

Okay um this is kinda shit so if you can't find this chapter later it's because I deleted it?? I might redo it I really don't like how it came out?? But if y'all want me to leave it this way I will. :) plus i'm too lazy (also undedited) and I tried to add music but it won't allow me ): I'm sorry.

also I'm working on a new book. any army's here?? >^< it's a taekook chat au.

anyways lots of love ❤️💘💘💝❣️❣️💕💕💕💗💕💖💗💖💗💖💘💗💖💘💝❤️❤️🧡💛💙❣️💚💜💜❣️💜💜💜💜