Ch. 5

Hinata pov

Hinata sat down on his futon. The rest of the team was having dinner but Hinata simply said he was "tired after practice and wanted to sleep early" but that was far from the truth...Hinata opened his bag and glanced at the razor in the pouch under his journal..."not yet..." he whispered. He grabbed his journal and opened it up to a blank page.

November 22, 2020

Dear diary...it has gotten a lot harder to hide everything. They are finding out. I know it, the glances, the constant "are you okay" and the constant lie I must tell..fine. I'm fine... But I have to say it with some confusion in my voice...they can never find out. Ever..until next time.
End

Hinata locked up his journal.
He removed the razor from his bag and tucked it safely in his pocket before walking carefully over to the bathroom, trying to make as little noise as possible. Hinata glances behind him...nobody? ok perfect. He went into the bathroom and spoke, "anybody in there?" when nobody answered, Hinata had to be completely sure. He checked every stall. Nobody is here. Finally, he locked the bathroom door behind him. Hinata looked at the mirror. He saw himself. He put his hand on his cheek and touched the mirror. "It is me..huh?" Hinata looked down from the mirror and let his hand fall to his side. He rummaged through his pocket. A wave of panic washed over him when he realized the razor wasn't in his pocket.."I must have dropped it on the way here.." he panicked. what am I gonna do.. what if someone sees it?....I HAVE no excuse for that...Hinata began to scratch his wrists at a incredible pace. "Aha..look mirror....my nails can do the same thing..." Hinata looked down. am i..? insane?... He thought.

Hinata had scratched so hard that his wrists were bleeding everywhere. He looked down at his thighs where his rolled up sweatpants laid, showing the blood dripping down his calves. He looked at mirror once again..."hey..mirror...wanna switch lives with me?" Hinata found himself talking to nobody again.
When there was no response, Hinata balled his fist. Me either...he thought to himself. He punched the mirror. Shattered. Into hundreds of pieces. "Looks like fists can be used for more than hurting others. Sorry." Hinata rolled his pants and shirt sleeves back down to conceal the blood and ran back to his dorm. Hinata made a realization and made a quick turn to the nurses office. "I can't risk them being in the room and seeing me like this." He grabbed a roll of bandages from the cabinet and wrapped his thighs and arms. He made his way back to the room.

Karasuno pov
"Tanaka is going to pay!" Nishinoya smirked. "Come on guys, he only switched your water bottles...it's not that big of a deal!" Suga tried reassuring the two. "YES IT IS!!! I USED HIS WATER BOTTLE!!" Tsukishima shouted.

(Basically Tanaka switched Nishinoya and Tsukishima's water bottles without them knowing, and now they were setting up a water bucket. to go off as soon as Tanaka walked in, I think you know what's gonna happen...)

"He's coming HES coming!" Nishinoya whispered and backed up. Someone walked in, and a water bucked poured all over them. "HAHA! GOTCHA TANAKA!" Nishinoya shouted and laughed, then when he noticed nobody else was laughing, his eyes widened as he saw who came in the door.

Hinata's pov
I walked through the door and suddenly felt a cold water go down my head and all over me. "What the hell..?" Hinata whispered. Everyone looked at him. "I-I'm so sorry Hinata..we thought you were Tanaka." Nishinoya said in a low voice.

end
omg i'm so so sorry this took so long 🥺🥺🥺🥺 i promise I won't go on another 2 months notice, i'll update again in a couple days! and i'm sorry it's short i've been working on this chapter for a while because of lack of ideas, but I have some good stuff to write now but it'll take a long time to write out so I want to atleast give you this!!!