Ch. 7

okay guys before I start this chapter it still won't let me add music..but if you want the full experience you can use some type of app or alexa, alexa mobile its free and play "sweated weather" slowed. anyways love y'all enjoy the chapter 💘

"Well...what do you want to do now? Whine about it?" Hinata leaked against a wall. "There's really nothing you guys can do now..i'm too far in."

"What do you mean shoyo..?" Kenma questioned. He felt as if he were being pushy but he thought it needed to be asked.

"I mean like...they already got me. Wrapped around their finger. I can't escape them even if I wanted to..i can't have a repeat of last time.." Hinata trailed off, the room subsiding into a familiar silence.

"Repeat? What do you mean repeat?" Daichi questioned then put a hand over his mouth. "I'm so sorry Hinata, you don't have to answer that.."He gripped his elbow.

"Why the hell not?" Hinata slid down the wall and put one knee up, resting his elbow on on it, putting the other underneath. (it's kinda hard to describe so just imagine he's sitting like this.)

(except a LOT less angry and a more cooled, calm and relaxed manner)

"Grab your popcorn, kids." Hinata smirked. The teams felt a shiver go down their spine. Since when was he..so...intimidating?

"It all started when I tried to escape from him. For the first time..."

July 24, 2019
Hinata's POV

"Okay..is that everything?.." I checked everything I had placed in his bag. I let out a firm nod feeling confident about my packing skills. "Natsu, are you ready?" I called from the doorstep.

"Coming!" Natsu ran over to me. As she stopped at my knees, I felt myself bending down and whispering something in her ear, "stay quiet."

3rd person POV
As the two children made their way outside, Suddenly Hinata felt a chill run down his spine. "SHOYO!" That voice. Hinata knew that scream, he slowly turned around to find his father, fists clenched, anger visible in his eyes, which seemed to coordinate perfectly with the veins popping out of his head.

Beside him was...his mother? That didn't look like his mother...wait...what? what was the reason? what was this feeling, again? Want...Was it just that shoyo had no memories of the once loving mother he  had? The bond the 4 once shared? The warm dinner on a plate as soon as he got home? Gone? Why did shoyo find himself missing these things? After everything that has happened. Why? Why is it such nonsense comes up at a time like this...

Hinata POV
Push those thoughts away..Hinata thought. I forced them into the back of my mind. We have to run, far far away. I'm sacrificing everything for this. We can't fail. I gripped Natsu's hand tighter. Kageyama..Kenma...everyone...i'm sorry.. He shut his eyes.

Shoyo grabbed Natsu's hand and ran, far far away.  Until they couldn't even see a single person for miles. Natsu couldn't hold out any longer and collapsed.

"Oh no no no...WAKE UP!" Hinata panicked. "God i'm such a fucking idiot...I didn't even ask her how she was doing..I just dragged her along." As he was panicking, all of Hinata's fatigue hit him all at once and before he knew it he could feel himself slipping out of consciousness.

"Natsu..i'm sorry..." Hinata collapsed, he used his last bit of strength as he crawled over to the younger, grabbing her head and pushing it against his chest.

As he saw a car with flashing lights driving at full speed towards them. One thing could be heard from the young boy.

"We failed..."

July 25, 2019
Hinata's point of view

I woke up on a couch. I felt extremely uncomfortable and suddenly, a wave of pain. But from a certain area... "Oh no no no please tell me no..." I said

3rd person pov
He tried to get up, panicking, but as soon as he stood up he felt himself collapsing down again from the sheer pain in his lower back and...his ****. Hinata found himself struggling to get up off the floor, when suddenly he felt a liquid running down his legs.

He grabbed a finger and touched his lower thigh, a mix of a red and white substance all over his finger, and his whole lower half. Hinata knew exactly what happened. He felt disgusting but then he remembered.... "Natsu...wheres Natsu..?" The poor boy struggled out.

flashback over

"That's what happened the first time, i was pretty scarred...although Natsu was okay..she only got a punch." Everyone tensed up. A punch was okay to them...none of them could fathom what they had been through to think of anything along the lines of that okay.

"Then I tried to escape again...he used a metal belt on me." Hinata rolled up his pants showing his calves, and gasps were heard as everyone could clearly see the faded grey lines, along with red lines, some even still fresh, but, they aren't stupid.

"Hinata, what's that bandage for?" Kuroo spoke up. Hinata froze up. The whole team finally realized what was going on here.

"Hinata, show me your arms."

Okay guys that's it for this chapter I know they aren't very long but I'm gonna be trying to update atleast once a day if not twice if I feel good so look forward to that. I also have school so I have to maintain my schedule aswell. :)))

also, would you guys rather have rare updates but very long chapters like 2000-3000 words but it'd be like weeks between because- a bitch is lazy...ifykyk
👁💧👄💧👁 or shorter updates like 800-900 words but updates like every one to 2 days? also warning I might loose interest in the story if I take to much time off.

short chapters but frequent (comment)

long chapters but rare (comment)