Ch. 3

As the teams made their way inside, Hinata was exhausted. He couldn't get a break. He was constantly worrying, how would he provide for Natsu? He has to pay for the house..and get enough food for him and Natsu to survive on their own. Life wasn't working out. Hinata wanted change. He had no idea how to find it. The scars, the bruises, everything that defined him, he was afraid anyone would find out about it. He was pushed out of his thoughts with a "Hey, Hey, Hey!!!" Bokuto screeched from the gym. Hinata didn't even look up. He was fed up. He was tired of pretending. His heart hurt. His eyes hurt. Everything hurt. He begged for somebody to notice, he couldn't find it within himself to tell anyone. Just..one voice. Is all it takes...

"Oya, oya? Who's the little one??" Bokuto shouted. "Oh...it's my little sister, Natsu." Natsu jumped out of her brothers arms and behind him. "Big brother!" Natsu shouted pointing to a tall figure. "He looks like that man you were with!" Hinata's eyes widened. Wait..what the hell.."What the hell..." Hinata whispered.

  Oikawa pov

Oikawa wasn't gonna let this get past him. (Detective Oikawa on the case.) man? brought home? what the?

Flashback

July 9, 2019
"Father..please.." Hinata begged. "Just enough for Natsu! I don't need anything.." Hinata looked up at his father, who stunk of alcohol. "Damned brat...IF YOU WANT MONEY, GO FIND A FUCKING JOB!" He throws the bottle, smashing it behind Hinata. "Get out..your sleeping outside tonight." "F-father.." Hinata stuttered. "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" The monster screamed. Hinata's father took the form of a monster. A monster that could never be satisfied. A monster that would fed endlessly but never be full. Hinata's father was the predator. And Hinata was the prey. Hinata grabbed a jacket and ran out, not knowing where he was going. Unaware of who he would run into, not caring. That was a mistake. Hinata felt himself being pulled into a alleyway. "Hey kid, you looking for some pay?"the large man said, as if he could read Hinata's mind. Hinata nodded his head. Just because he nodded his head doesn't mean he gave consent. "Alright, come this way." The large man led the boy down the alleyway, leading him to a bright building with a large lit up sign in the front. Hinata's eyes widened. "W-wait I-I'm not i-interested in t-that type of w-work.." Hinata struggled. He got dragged into the place. He was trapped there. As Hinata thought. It was a strip club. A sex club, to be more precise. "W-wait!" Hinata screamed. "20$ an hour." The man licked Hinata's ear. Hinata flinched. It's fine....It'll be fine... Hinata thought to himself. He couldn't escape, he was trapped.

He counted....6 people had raped him that day. "Come back every Sunday, kid." A man shouted as he was thrown out of the club. "And if you don't...we have your home address." The man smiled and pulled out something from his pocket. Hinata's phone. He threw it at Hinata, leaving him there, on the ground, sore and bruised and marked. He felt violated. By men and woman decades older than him. He looked in his hand. $80...not bad. He could go and buy some food for him and Natsu with this money.

July 12, 2019
Hinata was in his bathroom, finishing wrapping his arms. He heard a doorbell. "Shit..." he whispered. He quickly finished up, barely covering the rest of his arms. Father is on a business trip. Mom went to the club..Who could that be..He ran to the door and opened it without thinking. There stood a man, the same man that locked Hinata in that club that night. He smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. Hinata could tell. He was drunk. "Big brother?" Natsu peered behind him. "G-go to my room, Natsu. Lock the door." Hinata stuttered. A clueless Natsu jumped happily and said, "okay!" Hinata heard a click. Not once the man leaving his gaze. "What are you doing here? It's Wednesday." Hinata had the first word. But not the last. The man barged in. He grabbed Hinata's shoulder and pushed him on the ground, locking the door behind him. He unbuckled his pants. Hinata started sobbing, he tried to crawl away, only to have his legs dragged back behind him by the man. Hinata struggled in his grip. "L-let go!! STOP!" Hinata screamed. At this point, Hinata shut his eyes and prepared for it.

I am not writing it out :(

Present time
Hinata quickly covered his little sister's mouth. "Don't talk about that, remember what happened?" Natsu nodded. "Good girl." He patted his little sister's head. "Hinata, what did she mean by brought home?" Tanaka said. Everyone in the gym looked at Hinata. All the teams. Furokadani, Seijoh, Nekoma, Shiratorizawa, and others. "N-nothing! She just had a dream and she must've mistook someone." Hinata stuttered. He felt like he was about to crumble under pressure. "A-alright, everyone." Coach Ukai clapped his hands. "How about we all get settled into our dorms?" "Yes sir." Karasuno shouted. Everyone except Hinata. They made it to the dorms. Hinata looked behind him, he saw the dreadful man leave the gym.

after everyone settled in

"Hinata, you should change." said Suga. "Oh...no it's fine! I'm not hot at all." Hinata waved his hands in the air. "W-what, I didn't even say anything about heat-" Suga was cut off by a loud bang. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Kuroo busted the dorm door open. He followed in with a bunch of other teams aswell.
"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE! But..if you refuse to do the dare or say the truth, you have to drink. TEQUILA!!!" Kuroo pulled 2 bottles out from behind him. (Lets pretend this is legal ok!)

Random time skip

"Spin it!!!!" Nishinoya shouted. Kuroo spins the bottle. It landed on.."HINATA!! TRUTH OR DARE!!" Nishinoya shouted. Everyone faced Hinata, who was chilling. "Truth." He replied, monotone. He sounded like Kenma...what the fuck. Kenma thought. "What's your body count?" Nishinoya smirked. Hinata sighed and pulled out the bottle and poured it into a shot glass. He gulped it down like it was water, Hinata had drunken all types of alcohol, and this wasn't even strong. "OYA????" Kuroo screamed. "Chibi~chan, such a sinner...." Oikawa replied, whispering the last part. Most people looked at Hinata shocked, even Kenma looked up from his game. "What?" Hinata replied. in screaming. Her eyes widened.

Flashback time
"Natsu..we should make code names, for danger. Like a nickname." Natsu nodded. "What would it be though?" She added. "It's like..if Mommy or Daddy are angry, call out something and I'll be right there beside you." Hinata smiled at the young girl. Bruises lingering his cheeks. "How about...? Rest!! Because it's the one thing we need to work on!!" Natsu smiled. Hinata's eyes widened. "A-alright..." I'm failing. Why...why. I hid it so well. I can't have her worrying. I need to do something. "O-okay? How about.."

CLIFFHANGER IM SO SORRY
YEAH SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG GUYS.  Everything is so hectic. I'm sorry I'll try to post more :).
And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the whole "diary" scenario, we're getting into that soon. And THIS IS SO GOD DAMN RUSHED im sorry. I'll update as soon as possible.
~ Author-chan but I need something else to say really lmfao
Words: 1316 💞