nine

09 | the mistakes we make

"I WILL NEVER, EVER, BECOME ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PAWNS AGAIN

"I WILL NEVER, EVER, BECOME ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PAWNS AGAIN."

SNOKE'S STAR DESTROYER-

"Get up."

The familiar voice of Kylo Ren jolted Kyra from her unpeaceful rest, making her look up at him with annoyance. "What, you want to have another round of torturing me? Because I gotta say, I would appreciate having a bit more warning than this."

"Luckily for you, there is no interrogation for a while. Snoke wants you in the throne room." Ren hardly grabbed Kyra's arm, wrenching her up from the place where she had been "resting" against in the small room where she was being kept prisoner. "I assume he wants to see what happened with the device and its success. And to see if our message bore any fruit."

Looking to the stormtroopers out front, the sith apprentice tilted his head backwards, indicating for the troopers to follow his orders. "And bring the other traitor with us. For whatever reason, the Supreme Leader wants you both there."

"Why the hell does he want-"

"I wouldn't talk, trooper." Ren threatened, holding his hand out in a manner that indicated that he would be willing to hurt both Kyra and Silas if they weren't to obey the requests of the Supreme Leader. "Don't make this worse for the both of you."

Kyra gave a frightened look back at Silas, who just gave a silent nod, understanding that what was going on was out of his control. If he wanted to make things better for the both of them, now was not the time to be questioning orders.

The troopers guarding the cell fell in behind Silas, placing cuffs somewhat similar to the ones Kyra was wearing on his arms, jostling him forward out of the room. Kylo Ren followed suit with Kyra in tow, his grip tight on the woman- there were no chances to be had with someone as dangerous to the First Order as her, even injured.

Kyra just tried to focus on moving forward, a horrible feeling arising in her stomach as they continued the solemn march to the throne room again. There was something different in the way that everything was going on, something had shifted within the First Order since her last interrogation.

The echoing sounds of the march towards the throne room sounded like a walk towards death. It didn't make Silas feel any less unsettled as he turned his head around to see Kyra's face echoing the same sentiment he was. A smack on his shoulder with the hilt of a gun forced him to turn his attention forwards again, the guards on either side of him not in the mood to play any sort of games.

Snoke's chamber soon arrived in front of them, the doors eerily opening as soon as they arrived in front of them. The leader of the First Order knew that they were there- and it didn't put either of the two traitors of the organization at ease.