Truth or Dare?

Your best friends with Demi, Natalie, Marissa and Dallas. You guys decided to have a girls night, so yall meet at Demi's house. "Do you have any foot here Dems?" you say. "No.. not really.." Demi laughs "Well y/n we can go and get something" Natalie says and you nod. You two left so Demi, Dallas and Marissa stayed home. "Guys I.. uhm.. wanna tell you something" Demi says "Sure, what's up?" the girls respond. "I have a crush on y/n, but I don't know if she likes me back.." "Omg Dems!! That's so cute!" they said and all that Demi did was blushing. "So what are you going to do about it?" Marissa asks. "Well maybe we could play truth or dare.. if you know what I mean" Demi says. "Oh my gosh! Perfect! We must do that" Dallas said. By that time you and Natalie went back into the house. "Hi bitches, we're back" Natalie says and you laugh. Yall sit on the couches.. you were in the middle with Dallas and Natalie next to you. Demi and Marissa were on the other couch. "So, I know a awsome game to play" Dallas says. "It's called truth or dare" Demi and Marissa giggle and you just nod. After an hour of playing it was Marissa's turn again "Okay, the last one.. Uhmm y/n you have to kiss Demi" Demi blushes and you look up to her "Are you okay with that?" you asked Demi and she nod slowly. You walk up to her and kiss her passionately.

You slowly pull away and looked into her eyes. Demi giggled and she was still blushing. It was so cute! You always had a crush on her, but you didn't knew if she liked you back, but this felt awsome THANK YOU MARISSA! So after that you walked to the kitchen, cause they all wanted something to eat. In fact they just send you away, because Demi wants to talk about this to the others "Omg.. that felt so good" she said "Then get your ass over there and talk to her" Marissa says and Demi nod. (Kitchen) You put the popcorn into the microwave and fill all the glasses with soda. Suddenly you felt hands wrapped around your waist and you look over your shoulder. It was Demi with a huge smile on her face "Hi there gorgeous" she said "Hi babe" you said "Why are you so happy?" you asked her "Well I'm in love for a long time and I finally got my answer" she says "Oh that's great! Who is it?" you wink at her. Demi looks at you with pure love in her eyes and slowly leans in. You lean in as well and you guys kiss passionately for the second time this evening. She slowly pulls away and wrap her arms around your neck. "I'm crazy about you for a really long time and I want you to be mine y/n" she says. "I'm crazy about you too, but I didn't knew you liked me back" you said. "Well I planned this evening just for this" Demi says and you giggle. "If you wanted a kiss, you only need to ask me" you said and Demi starts blushing "y/n, can I get a kiss then?" she asks really cute. "Well of course babe" and you to kiss her very gentle. "Aye! You guys comming or what?" Natalie yelled and you two walked back hand in hand. "So I guess you are a thing now?" Dallas asked. "Yep, she's mine" Demi says and kissed your cheek. The rest of the night you lay in Demi's arms watching Pretty Little Liars..