Halloween party

You were invited to a Halloween party at your friends house. You were so excited, cause yall had to dress up as something. After shopping for almost three hours, you finally found the perfect costume. Leather pants, a black crop top (so you could see your belly) and ears. You would put on whiskers and a nose by using black liquid mascara. Super cute! The party started at 9pm and it already was 7.., so you rushed home and put everything on. You curled your hair into beach waves and fixed your make-up a little. After a quick check out in the mirror, you ran downstairs and walked out of the house. You grabbed your carkeys out of your purse and unlocked the car. "Oh my gosh.. I'm always fricking late" you mumbled to yourself in frustration and opened the door. You stepped in, buckled yourself and drive to your friends house..

A few minutes later, you arrived at the house. You parked the car and stepped out. "Holy shit..." you said with your eyes widen and your mouth open. It was huge. The music was loud, the lights were bright and the people were screaming and laughing. All of them probably drunk. You walked into the house and searched for your friend Dannie. It was hard to find her, cause the house was full of dressed up teenagers. She texted you that she was wearing a vampire costume. Seriously? Most of them were dressed up like that?! You walked through the house.

"Geez.. I'm never going to find her" you mumbled and walked over to the kitchen. This whole 'searching the vampire' mission was making you thirsty. You wanted to fill your glass, but at that time a girl bumped up against you. You turned around quickly with the soda all over your clothes and wanted to yell.., but then.. your eyes met. You both stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes. She coughed slightly "Urm...I'm s-s-so sorry" she said, "I didn't mean to ruin your costume!" She grabbed your hands, which made you blush, and helped you up "It's okay, it was my fault. I was in a rush" you said not being able to take your eyes away from her face. She was beautiful. She had dark brown hair with blue tips, dark dark eyes and cute little freckles on her nose. She reached behind you to grab a tissue and started dabbing your chest where she tipped the drink. She was turning red which made you smirk, "I'll do that" you said laughing. She laughed too "I'm Demi!" You threw the tissue away "I'm Y/N" you said smiling at her. "So what were you doing rushing around anyway?" She asked. "Oh god! I totally forgot I'm suppose to find my friend Dannie! I'm sorry I have to go" you said whilst turning around to go find her. You felt Demi tug your wrist and spin you around "Can I come help you?" She asked sweetly in your ear since the music was too loud. Her warm breath made you shiver. You looked her in the eye and nodded "Hmm hmm". You grabbed her arm and lead her through the crowd.

As you and Demi searched through the crow you felt her hands slid down to rest on your hips. You smiled down at the floor so she wouldn't see and kept going. 5 minutes later Dannie came crashing straight into you, embracing you in a huge hug. She was defiantly hammered! "Heeey Y/N" she shouted sliding her words. You just laughed. She tugged on your hand "Come dance babe!!" She said trying to pull you to the dance floor. You pushed her off slightly "I can't I'm sorry...I'm..uh, sorta spending time with Demi!" Dannie looked at Demi, raised and eyebrow and shouted "She's cute!" winked, and walked off. You laughed at her and blushed. The music change and Black Widow came on by Iggy and Rita. Suddenly you heard a squeal behind you, "Oh my gosh Y/N this is my favourite song!! Come dance with me!!" Demi shouted. Before you could reject she pulled you to the dance floor and stood behind you, with both your bodies pressed against each other. You stood there until you felt Demi slid your hair to one side. She gently kissed your neck and placed her hands on your hips. You both moved your hips In sync as you tilted your head back on her shoulder enjoying the feeling I her lips on your neck. You placed your hands behind her head getting lost in the music. Everybody was dancing, grinding, drinking and making out. Demi turned you around and smashed her lips against yours. You both hungrily kissed each other. You separated for breath. She smirked and slipped something in your back pocket and left. You looked at it "Call me baby - (her number)". You definitely needed to thank Dannie for the party tomorrow.