Duo imagine

So you and your sister were huge Lovatics. You had been a Lovatic for 6 years and tonight you are finally going to meet Demi and see her in the concert. Your emotions were controlling you, cause you were full of happiness, excitement and anxiety! You go to your bathroom and took a shower, you washed your hair, scrubed everywhere with a sponge and body washed yourself. It has the smell of strawberries. You jump out of the shower and dry your self off. After that, you walked to your bedroom and went to your dressing table. You put on your moisturiser, blow dry your hair and straighten it. You decided not to put any make-up on, cause you knew Demi would love you even without it. You smiled into your mirror and walked to your wardrobe to pick out some clothes. You wore a black crop top, skinny jeans and a checkered shirt. You looked amazing! You put on your accessories and boots and called your sister. You both double checked if you have gotten everything. "Yup, we have" your sister said and you jumped into the car. You were bubbling! You were finally going to meet your idol who you have been in love with for seven years. As you were about to scream with excitement you were at the car park ready to go to the meet and greet. "This is it " you say and you hold your sisters hand entering the building, ready to meet Demi.

You saw her standing there and smiling. Her smile meant everything to you. "Hello sweetheart" she said you stared at her. "H-hello" you say as she laughs. "It's okay to be nervous baby" she said smiling. "I'm so sorry, you're just so gorgeous" Demi blushed as you smiled. "So let's go and take a photo then shall we beautiful" Demi picks a pose that you could both do. You smiled when she shows you what pose it was. After the photo had been taken you had to leave, but before you left she pulled you back and kissed you on the cheek, leaving a note in the pocket of your shirt. You blushed and winked at her as you left. You read the note an it says "Meet me at dinner tomorrow night - xoxo Demi " On the back of it, she wrote her number. Oh my gosh.. the butterflies went insane.

You couldn't contain your excitement! You were having a date with the one and only Demi Lovato. As you think about it you bite your lip. You run to your wardrobe and try on five different outfits, until you found the perfect one. You wore a pink dress with black heels, a heart necklace and your lucky charm bracelet. After you had picked your outfit, you curled your hair and put on some lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow. By that time your mom walked in a stares at you "You look beautiful" she says as you smiled at yourself in the mirror. "Thank you mommy!" You said and kissed her cheek. You grapped your purse and went downstairs. Demi texted you the name of the restaurant this morning. It was cute and unreal at the same time. You were so lucky. With those thoughts, you entered the car. You buckled yourself and started driving. Your hands were sweating, but that's normal.. after a few minutes, you arrived at the restaurant. It looked beautiful! You parked the car and stepped out. "Waow" you whispered, looking at it. You played with your fingers and stepped inside. There was already an waitre waiting for you. "You must be y/n" he said and you nodded. "Follow me" he said and you did..

The waitre escorted you to a cute table. Candles, flowers, two wine glasses and even strawberries were on it. "Waow, thank you" you said smiling and he nodded. He helped you with your chair and took your coat. "Miss Lovato could be here any minute" he said and walked away. You looked around the restaurant and didn't saw that much people. By the styling of it, you could tell that this wasn't cheap at all. Suddenly you felt hands on your shoulders. You turnee around and saw Demi standing behind you. "Hey" you said smiling and stood up. "Hi gorgeous" she replies and hugged you. "I'm so glad you're here" she whispered. You pulled away. "Me too" you said blushing and sat down again. She did the same. Shortly after, the waitre returned and put some wine into your glasses. He took your orders as well and left to the kitchen. "On a great date" Demi said when she hold up her glass. "Definitely" you said with a wink and hold it up as well. You both took a sip and stared in eachothers eyes. "You know what's funny? I saw you walking in and I immediatly wrote that lettre" Demi said blushing and you giggled. "You did? I'm so glad" you answered and grapped a strawberry. She looked at you when you slowly put it in your mouth. "Is it good?" She asked. You giggled and grapped another one. "Open" you said and she opened her mouth. You put it in and she smiled, eating it. "Waow" she says. By that time your food was served. "Hmm looks delicious" you said.

Demi smiled, putting some of her spagetti into her mouth. "This is so good" she says and took another sip of her drink. You guys talked and laughed a lot. Seriously the most perfect date ever. After dinner, she payed and took you outside. "Are you cold?" She says as she looked at your thin coat and red nose. "Yeah" you replied shivering. She took of hers and wrapped it around you. "Come one, this way" she says and grapped your hand. You followed her to a beautiful big garden, behind the restaurant. It had a fountain, flowers and even cute little lights around the whole place. It looked so romantic. She walked with you to a bench and sat down. "So.. I wanted to say that I really liked this date. And.. that I really like you" she said softly, blushing a little. You put her hair behind her ear and smiled at her. "Me too" you whispered. She slowly leaned in and kissed your lips. It was like you were made for eachother, cause you moved perfectly sinc. You placed your hand on her cheek, to make the kiss a little deeper. She put hers on your waist and after a few minutes, you pulled away. "Wow" you whisper. "I know" she says and pecked your lips once more. "Does this mean you want on a second date with me?" She asked cutely. "Of course" you said and hugged her tight.