Special written for.. @demilovatooutfits

You worked at a cafe down the street, The Brew..

You were cleaning some tables, when a beautiful girl walked in. She had short hair, with blue highlights and her outfit was amazing. You stared at her for a while, but blushed when she caught you. "Having fun there?" She asked giggling and walked up to you. You stood up and laughed. "Too obvious huh?" You mumbled. "Hm yeah, but I'm glad you did" she replied with a wink. You smirked and put down your cleaning stuff. "I'm Marie" you said and stook out your hand. "Demi" she said and grabbed it. You looked at her strangely, but smiled brightly when she kissed it. She sat down and pet the chair next to her. "Sit" she said. You looked around the cafe and did what she told. "You're really cute Marie" Demi whispered in your ear. It made you shiver. "You too Demi" you said back and stood up. "Where are you going?" She asked worried. "Relax beautiful, I'm gonna get you something to drink. It's on the house" you said with a wink and walked over to the bar. You made a really good smoothie and put two straws in it. After that, you walked back to the table. "Here you go" you said and put it down. "Hmm looks delicious" she said seductively. You giggled and sat down again. "Join me" Demi said when she wanted to drink. You did and stared into her big brown eyes. You wished this moment could last forever. She is so perfect. You got snapped out of your thoughts when she let go of it. You did too.

"So, I was thinking.. maybe we can hang out some more. I really like you" she said. You smiled and put your hand on hers. "Of course Demi." She smiled as well and leaned forward. Her lips were locked on yours and moved perfectly sinc. It was magical. Hers tasted so good and the kiss was so gentle. "MARIE!" Your boss yelled. Shit. You pulled away and turned around. "Kitchen. Now." He demand and walked away. You blushed and looked down. Demi pulled up your chin and pecked your lips once more. "I left my number in your apron. Call me soon baby" she whispered and walked out of the cafe. Best day ever.