First date

You were curling your hair with shaking hands. "Fuck! Y/n come on now!" You said to yourself. You've never been this nervous over a first date before, but that was kinda understandable.., cause it was a date with the Demi Lovato! Ugh.. she is so beautiful. Her eyes, her smile, her voice.. just everything. You'd met her at Starbucks a few days ago and the two of you had a connection right away. She gave you her number and yea.. tonight you had a date. She didn't say where you were going, but that doesn't matter anyways. As long as you two are together.

You were finally done and walked downstairs. You put on your shoes and your leather jacket. After that the bell rang. You rushed over to the door, fixed your hair once more and opened the door. "Hey there" Demi said and winked. You blushed hard and try to smile at your best. "Hi babe" you said full of confidence. She walked closer and hugged you. You could smell her amazing vanilla-strawberry perfume. "So, let's go" she whispered and grapped your hand. She lead you to her car and you stepped in. The both of you buckeld yourselves and Demi started driving. "Can you tell me where we're going?" You said with a giggle. She giggled as well "Nope" she said and kissed your cheek. You blushed again and hide your face. "Doooon't hide" she said and tickeld you. "Stap Dems, watch the road" you said laughing. "Pff okay mom" she said laughing and put a hand on your leg. The butterflies in your stomic went insane!

You put your hand on top of hers and stroke it gently. She looked at you and smiled widely.

After 20 minutes you arrived and Demi parked the car. You two unbuckeld yourselves and walked out. She ran over to you and interlock fingers. "I want you to close your eyes till we're there.. can you do that for me?" She asked sweetly. You nodded slowly and closed your eyes. "Okay there we go" she said and you two started walking. After a little while you heared loud noices and smelled cotton candy. "Dems..? Are we at the.." but she interrupted you by tickling. "Sshhh" she said laughing. "Open your eyes"... you did and a smile appeared on your face. "The fairground? Demi I looooove this!" You said and hugged her. "Awh really?" She asked blushing when you pulled away. "Yes" you said and stroke her cheek softly. "Let's have some fun" you whispered and grapped her hand. You both walked through the fair and did some games. "Shall we throw balls? I wanna win something for you" Demi said softly. You nodded with a big smile. Demi payed the guy and started the game. She throw all the balls in one time. "Yess! You won babe!" You said cheering and Demi handed the stuffed animal. "For you princess" she said with sparks in her eyes. You could cry right now. This is so cute. "Thank you" you said and slowly leaned in. She leaned in as well, but you got interrupted by some kids, screaming for Demi. "Demi! Can we take a picture with you?" They said and she smiled.

"Of course" she said and took all the pictures. When she was done, you grapped her hand and ran over to the ferris. "Come on" you said and you both stepped in. The ferris started and after a little while you guys were on top. "Demi?" You asked. "Yeah..?" She said and looked at you with sparkles in her eyes. You put a hand on her cheek and pressed your lips softly on hers. She immediatly kissed back and put her hands on your waist. You licked her lips for entrance and she let you. The kiss was full of so much passion. But after a while the ferris stopped and the doors went open. You pulled away and giggled. She giggled as well and you both stepped out. "That was.. amazing y/n" Demi said and pecked your lips gently. "Mmm.. I know" you said brushed your nose against hers. "Let's make a beautiful night of it" you said and you guys started walking trough the fairground again...