Comming out

You and Demi were dating eachother in private for a couple months now. Only her family and bestfriends knew about it.. Yours didn't... they didn't even knew that you dated a girl and you were just so scared to tell them. Today was the day you were about to tell your parents, but you were so nervous and down all day. You layed on your bed.. waiting for Demi to arrive, cause she wanted to be with you and tell it together. You were shaking... everyone was already downstairs. Your parents were divorced, so both of them with there partners and your siblings. Suddenly you heared the bell... it was Demi... you slowly walked downstairs and saw that she was greeting everyone inside. You walked up to her with a nervous smile. She made a 'awwh' face and rubbed your back slowly. She hugged you "It's gonna be okay love" she whispers and pulls away. You nodded and you both sat down on the couch. It was awkwardly silent.. untill Demi broke it. "So, we wanna tell you something" she said calmly and looked at you. "Uh... yes, but before we do that.. I have to tell you something else" you said and they looked at you strangely. "Okay I'm just gonna say it.. I'm gay and Demi and I are dating eachother" you said and Demi grapped your hand to let you know that you wasn't alone. Your parents just looked at you and you siblings didn't seem to understand it. "Waow sweetie, I didn't expected that to be honest" your mom said and you looked down.

"But Demi is a great girl and I'm happy as long as you're happy" she said and you smiled. Demi smiled too and put her arm around you. Your siblings immediatly started to ask weird questions, cause they didn't really understand it. Your sister was the worst.. she gave you a really uncomfortable feeling and Demi noticed it, so she interrupt it. "So uhm... how about you?" She asked your dad. "Yeah I don't know y/n and I don't think that my parents would accept it.." he said and you looked down. "What? How could you say that? The main thing here is that she came out of the closet for the most important people in her life" Demi said. You were so happy with her. She always knows what to do to make you feel warm and happy inside. "Yes it is y/f/n and we are really proud of you both" your mom says and you smiled a little, but felt the tears comming. "Thankyou.." you said and stood up. "I'm gonna go upstairs now.. just to take a little break" you said and walked upstairs. Demi followed you....

You walked into your bedroom crying and sat down on the bed with your hands in your face. Demi walked in as well and sat down besides you. She rubbed your back slowly "Baby, I'm so proud of you" she whispers. You look up with your red puffy eyes. "But my dad.. I just.. didn't expect that.." you said quitly. "I know.. me neither, but you told them and that's the important thing now. This is who we are and he can't do anything to ruin that okay?" Demi said calmly and kissed your cheek. "You're my baby and I'm gonna take care of you. No matter what the people say, I know that we'll never break" she said and you smiled with some tears of joy. "I love you" you said sweetly. "I love you too y/n" she said and pecked your lips. "So shall we go downstairs again?" She asked and stood up. "Yeah" you said and whiped your tears away. She helped you up and wrapped her arm around your waist. When you were downstairs, you walked into the living room. "Hi sweetie" your mom says and you smiled at her. "Where is dad..?" You asked, cause he wasn't in the room anymore. "He left" your stepdad said and walked over to you. He hugged you "We are proud of you" he said and walked back to couch. You both smiled and sat down again. Demi rubbed your back. "We talked with your sibling too and they were happy for you, but they have to settle it a little" your mom says laughing. You laughed as well...

"I know.. it's new for them and probably extremly weird, but they know me and Demi as bestfriends for such a long time. Nothing will change, except the fact that we kiss sometimes. But we'll go really slow with that..." you said and looked at Demi, who nodded. "Yes that is true and we all need to get used to it for a little while, but don't worry about that. I'm so proud of you both and I wish you the best of luck with eachother" your mom says and you walked over to her. "Thankyou" you said and hugged her. Demi stood up as well and hugged your stepdad. "It means a lot that you guys accept it and I'll take care of your beautifull daughter" she said to them and you blushed. "Awwh that's sweet Demi" they said and you sat down again. "So.. we are dating eachother for a couple months now. Only our family and my bestfriends now about it, but we want to make it publish" Demi said and you nodded. "Yeah, that's fine with me" you mother says and looked at your stepdad. "Yes of course. It seems pretty hard to me that you can't be together outside, so that's a good thing to do" he says. "I'm glad about that" you said and stood up again. "But we have to go now.." you said and Demi stood up as well. "Okay sweethearts" your mom said and hugged you both. "See you guys soon" your stepdad said and you walked away...