one: unknown

Son Dongpyo

*alarm goes off*

I really hope i was true to what i said.... because i still haven't moved on.

I slowly opened my eyes and turn off the alarm. Why did i dream about him and that exact moment once again? And why i am crying?!

I wiped off the tears that escaped my eyes. Son Dongpyo, you are a strong, cute, and a gorgeous human being. He is not worth it!

I started preparing for school and when i was done, I grabbed my bag, some books, and went downstairs. I was about to sit down and eat when my mom suddenly showed up.

"Dongpyo! The school bus is here!"

"Wait what?!" I screamed as i ran into the door very fast.

"Dongpyo, you're forgetting something..." Mom said as she pointed to her cheeks.

I went quickly to her and kissed both of her cheeks.

"I love you, mom! See you later!" I said as i ran to the school bus as fast as i could.

Luckily, i was not late. I started to walk towards my first subject, Singing. It's not my favorite but i love it as well.

As soon as i enter the classroom, I saw Dohyon and Yena, fighting over a bag of chips. Really mature, guys.

I ran to them and snatched the bag of chips as i started eating it. They didn't know what was coming for them. Sorry not sorry.

"Ya! Son Dongpyo!" they both shouted in unison. They were both approaching me, ready to beat me up but thankfully, Ms. Shin was here. Phew!

It was finally lunch. Of course, The squad is finally together again. We started to eat until everyone in the cafeteria started screaming their lungs out.

I rolled my eyes knowing who they are. Of course, it's the famous X1. Not gonna lie, they are a group of fine men, Kim Yohan, Cho Seungyoun, Kim Wooseok, Lee Eunsang, Lee Hangyul, Kang Minhee and Han Seungwoo. I am not gonna emphasize that man's name!

"He looks so handsome." Junho mumbled quietly but loud enough for us to hear, while looking at Yohan.

"Junho, he might melt!" Hyeongjun screamed, making Junho snap out of his daydream.

"Looks like our Junho is crushing on someone!" Yena teased while laughing with Hyeongjun.

Haenami and Hyewon just laughed. Dohyon was of course, focused on his food.

"Junho, X1 is full of bad boys! They will hurt you. Don't waste your time." I said while reminding Junho. It's the truth.

"Dongpyo, just because you got hurt by one of them, doesn't mean you can assume everyone of them are bad boys!" Junho said sassily.

"Stop bickering with each other, boys. Dongpyo, he's right. One of them might have hurt us but that doesn't mean they are all bad boys." Hyewon explained.

As they were passing by us, i noticed that Seungwoo was staring at Hyewon. Hyewon just glared at him and looked away.

Yes, they became a couple. I accepted it and just sacrificed, but... they broke up. Hyewon and i still are the best of friends. I forgave her because i can't stand being mad with her for a long time.

Time passed by so quickly that it's already the end of class. Finally!

I was about to go home when someone texted me.

Unknown:
Meet me at the school rooftop, now.

Uh, excuse me? I don't even know you and you're commanding me to go to the rooftop? The audacity.

I ignored the text and went home. I am indeed an unbothered queen ;)

- end of chapter -

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying this story. It may be cringy and they may be a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes but please bear with me~