eighteen: first preparation

Son Dongpyo

"Hello!" I greeted as i went inside the car.

It was Saturday and my 'client', Seungwoo and i decided to go to the mall and talk about the plan while buying things that would be useful for the plan.

I wore a simple t-shirt partnered with simple jeans. I also incorporated with my outfit a beret, beige in color.

He was wearing a simple white polo and black shorts which envelops his thighs perfectly. He was also wesring specs which made him even more handsome.

The ride going to the mall was quiet but it wasn't awkward at all. Al that was heard was the songs he was playing in his car. He has a good taste in music, i must say.

We finally arrive at the mall after a 20 minute drive.

While we were walking towards the mall's entrance, he suddenly wrapped his right hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him as he flashed his beautiful smile.

Ever since we became friends, he became more clingy and touchy but until now, i still am not use to him being clingy. My heart always speeds up its pace everytime he becomes clingy towards me.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked, his hands still wrapped on my shoulders.

"You." I said. My eyes widen upon the realization of what i said.

"N-no! i meant how about you? What do you wanna eat?" A tint of scarlet suddenly appeared on my cheeks as i take back what i said.

He just laughed as his response. Damn, that laugh just made my day.

We decided to settle in a cafe inside the mall. It was not occupied much making it perfect for us to talk about the plan.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked as he took a sip on his hot caramel macchiato.

I took out papers where the plan is indicated from my bag. Yes, i am this extra. Seungwoo should be thankful he asked help from a person like me!

"So first step is..."

1. Give her gifts that would make her and her heart happy.

"What do you mean by gifts?" Seungwoo asked.

"Not gifts that are expensive, Hyewon isn't a materialistic person. Gifts that would warm her heart. Example, a letter that contains a poem written by you! It can be about your feelings towards her. I swear, that would make her heart jump out of joy." I explained.

"But... i don't know how to write.." He confessed. He chuckled nervously as he ruffled his hair.

"Wait really? Okay then, let's just think of another way that could work." I said as i think about another possible way.

"I know! Everyday, you deliver food, breakfast should be good, to her house with a sweet and thoughtful message. Kwangbae loves food so much, especially cake!" I suggest as i giggle over my thought.

"Good idea." He commended as he flash his beautiful smile once again and pat my head, making me smile as well.

After that, we just talked about what food he should give to Hyewon the whole week. We also bought sitcky notes and blank letters with beautiful designs so that he can write a short yet heartwarming message whenever he gives her food and maybe write a letter that i could give to her.

Seungwoo said yes to all my suggestion. I realized when he loves someone, he loves unconditionally. I'm glad Hyewon is loved by a man like him. Sincere and unconditonal love my bestfriend deserves.

uh...yeah.. i'm glad... for her...

- end of chapter -