four: favor

Son Dongpyo

"You finally came."

I flinch a little when i heard someone talk. Ya! This unknown man made me go to the rooftop and now, he scares me like this? This man, apparently, is pissing me off.

My eyes started looking for the one the owns the soft yet manly voice. Where is this hu-

"Han Seungwoo?!" I scream out of shock. What is he doing here?! Is he... is he the unknown who's texting me all along?!

His lips formed a smirk upon seeing my reaction. This man is testing me!

"A-are you the one who's texting me?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He let out a chuckle.

"Ya! Han Seungwoo!" I screamed as my eyebrows furrow.

My eyes widen when he went very very close to me. Our faces we're only inches away. It felt like... We we're about to kiss. Son Dongpyo! Stop with this thought of yours!

"Y-ya.. W-what's your problem?" I stuttered.

"I need your help." He said calmly yet a little bit of desperation is evident in his tone.

I looked at him, full of confusion. What kind of help does he need? He has everything. What help can he get from an ordinary man like me?

I move backwards as i realize that we are both staring into each other's eyes deeply. My cheeks and ears suddenly feels hot. Han Seungwoo's impact... Dongpyo, i thought you moved on already...

"What kind of help?" I ask.

"Please help me get her back." He said, again with desperation evident in his tone.

My eyebrows furrow once again out of confusion until i realized who he is partaining to. I clench my fists as i feel my blood boil.

"No way am i ever gonna help you! After hurting her so much, you still have the audacity to try and get back with her?!" I screamed angrily.

He went very close to me again causing me to be frozen at my spot.

"Please help me, Dongpyo." He pleaded, practically begging for my help.

Him mentioning my name sent shivers down my spine. I stood there like a statue.

My eyes got even bigger as i felt his hand hold mine, causing me to snap out of my frozen state.

I pushed him causing him to stumble a little. I used that opportunity to run out of the rooptop, shutting the door loudly. Once i reached the stairs. I screamed loudly out of frustration.

"Han Seungwoo, i hate you!"

- end of chapter -

Hello~ Pardon me for such a short chapter! I felt like it was a good decision to end this chapter like that :) Thanks for the support!