three: unexpected

Son Dongpyo

The week has passed by so quickly. It's currently Saturday. It was supposed to be a weekend but due to a project i have to go to school.

After my usual morning preparation, I wore a white long sleeve polo tucked in a simple jeans. I went down and ate breakfast. I need to enjoy every bit of this breakfast because dorms will be opening soon.

"I'll go now, Mom!" I kissed both of her cheeks.

"Take care!" she said.

produce's cuties
9:00 am

Dongpyo
Where are you guys?

Yena
We're still eating!

Dohyon
Nom nom~

Dongpyo
Aish! You better bring me some!

Yena
Wwe wioll

Jinwoo
Eat your food first 🤣

Hyeongjun
Stop bothering our
beauty rest, Pyo!

Dongpyo
I'm gonna have to slap.

Dongpyo
I hope you'll go to school
next weekend, Hyeongjun!

As soon as i sent that, Yena and Dohyon finally arrived bringing the food they brought for me. We started working on our project.

After a few hours, i invited the two have lunch. We went to a library cafe near the school.

We were eating as screams and noises filled over the cafe. Isn't this supposed to be a peaceful place? We all took a glance at the mess in the cafe.

"X1?" We all shouted in unison

"Ya! X1 is famous even in public?!" Yena exaggerated.

"They aren't even an idol group yet!" Dohyon exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes in that thought. I admit, they are talented and they are a group of fine man, as i said but the amount of girls, even boys they hurt. It's not worth it! (Dongpyo, dear.. Stop being bitter..)

I was brought back to reality as i felt someone staring at me. Why is Han Seungwoo staring at me? I glared at him and rolled my eyes. Deserved.

We went back to the school to finish our project. It took a very long time because of how incooperative and messy these two are.

They both bid their goodbyes and went home. I was about to go home as well but my phone beeped.

Unknown
Meet me at the school
rooftop, now.

"Wow! This man or maybe a woman is pretty demanding!" I said in disbelief. I don't even know who this is and yet he has the audacity to command me?

I was about to go home but thoughts filled my mind once again. What if he stays there again for a long time? Blah blah blah.

I need to have a good sleep tonight! I haven't slept really well because of this unknown person! I might as well go to the rooftop.

"But what if this is a trap? I might be in danger!" I grabbed my hair out frustration but i fixed it again. I should ask who he or she is.

Dongpyo
Ya! Who are you?

Unknown
It's a secret.

Dongpyo
Fine. I won't go there.

Unknown
Son Dongpyo.

Unknown
It's urgent.

It gave me shivers when he said my full name in text. How does he know my name?

Maybe it's a very urgent matter and i might as well go. I guess i should text my loved ones, just incase.

Fam
5:00 pm

Son Dongpyo
Mom, I love you so much!

Eomma ❤
Dongpyo, are you okay?
Love you as well!

Appa ❤
Is everything okay?

produce's cuties
5:05 pm

Dongpyo
I love you guys so so much!

Junho
Pyo, you are acting weird

Dohyon
Pyo, is that you?!

Jinwoo
Is everything okay?

Hyewon
You're making us worried.

Yena
YA! SON DONGPYO!

Hyeongjun
SON DONGPYO! ARE U OKAY?!

I'll text Hyeongjun privately to give him the number of the unknown.

Hyeongjun
5:10 pm

Dongpyo
Hyeongjun, here's the
number. Love you always!

Hyeongjun
Son Dongpyo, if this is a prank
i'm gonna hurt you!

After that, i went to school's stairs, hesitating to continue. I slowly walk until i reached the highest floor where the school rooftop is located. God, guide me and keep me safe!

I started walking towards the door that goes to the school rooftop very slowly until i stopped at the very front of it. I reached for the doorknob but i can't make myself open the door! i stood there, frozen. It was minutes of contemplation, whether to open the door or just go home, ensuring my safety.

"Let's do this, Son Dongpyo!" I shouted, calming myself.

I slowly opened the door of the rooftop as i breathe in and out repeatedly. My eyes looked around the whole rooftop, finding the unknown person.

"You finally came."

- end of chapter -